Chapter Three

Heather's point of view

As I go to my dorm, I instantly change into my pajama and lay down. I just can't believe that for the first time, I saw Fred blushed! Does that mean he likes me too? I mean we are really touchy and flirty but this us the first time I saw him blush. I giggle in my thoughts but interrupted by my girl best friend and my roomate.

"Still thinking of Weasley?" my best friend said while a book is covering her face. "That depends on which one of them. I mean there's literally 7 Weasleys." I said. Liana bring down the book she's reading. She is Liana Lestrange. Yes, LESTRANGE. Daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange. She came from a pureblooded family but she don't hate muggleborns just like the Weasleys. She's nothing like her cousin.

"I mean Fred of course!" Lia said. "You've been drooling all over him since you were kids." Lia added. "That is not true." I said and chuckles. "Oh really? Even though you're having a problem on sleeping because of him whenever he's being touchy on you?" Lia asked and smirked. "Okay, enough about me and Fred. Let's talk about how you drool over Professor Snape." I said and smirk. She chuckles and pause.

"That is not true!" Lia said and chuckles. "Oh really? You have been fascinating about a old virgin man—"
"Don't call him that!" Lia said cutting me out. "Oh come on! We all know that the only body he touched is Lily Potter's dead body." I said and smirk. "Maybe he did not.." Lia said. "Wait, what?" I asked. "UH— I ME WE COULDN'T SAY IF HE'S STILL A VIRGIN!" Lia said.

"Okay calm down! We better sleep now we still have classes tomorrow." I said. "Yeah, goodnight!" Lia said and smiles. "Goodnight too!" I said and close my eyes and sleep.

I barely have my sleep. I woke up and saw that it's just 5 in the morning. I stood up and get my books and go to the common room to study. I am reading when someone sat on the other couch. It is Malfoy. AGAIN.

I continued on reading and don't mind him. "what are you doing here so early in the morning?" Draco asked. "Reading why do you care?" I asked while not facing him. "It is okay not to be rude specifically in the morning you know?" Draco asked and roll his eyes. "oh really? Will your father will hear about this?" I asked.

"whatever. Won't you ask me why am I up this early?" Draco asked. "No." I said and look at him. "Why?" He asked. "Because I like minding my own business." I said and close my book. "Okay! That's it! You see I was trying to be nice to you, you filthy little mudblood!" Draco said. "Really? Sorry. I don't buy your fakeness Malfoy." I said and roll my eyes.

"Well I know you're sabotaging every game in quidditch!" Draco said. "oh yeah? I always score for your information. I have my pure talent in quidditch. Not like you who bought his way in. Letting Harry catch the Golden Snitch? Yeah totally my fault right?" I said in sarcastic way.

"Take that back!" Draco said. "Or what? Your father will hear about this? Then go ahead tell him! I don't give a damn about your Death Eater father!" I said. He walks out and leave you alone. You kept on reading. You get ready and walk to the great hall and sat between Fred and George to have breakfast.

"Good morning Darling!" Fred and George said in sync. "Morning." I said lifeless. "Not in the mood today huh?" Fred asked. "Is everything alright Darling?" George asked. "Yeah.. Just forget about it." I said. "Have you been sleeping Heather?" Hermione asked. "Define Sleeping cissy." I said. "When you have rest for 8 hours or more." Hermione said. "Then no I haven't." I said. "and why is that happening?" Hermione asked.

"I've been reading and planning on how to kill those people who hates me so much." I said. "What did you just said?! You crazy sister!" Vanyssa said and chuckles. Oh before I forgot we still have another sister. Vanyssa Kaitlyn Granger our younger sister. She's a Gryffindor just like Hermione. She's best friend with Ginny, Seamus, Dean and Neville.

"Yeah it's true probably gonna start with Malfoy." I said and smirk devilishly. I bury my face in my hands. "I WANT SLEEEEEEP!" I said. "Then go sleep Darling!" Fred said and play with a strand of my hair. I look at him and smile sarcastically. "If I can I would. But something's really bothering me." I said. I was surprised when Fred grab my head and kiss me in the forehead.

"Hope that made you feel better!" Fred said. "I would lie if I said that you don't look like a couple." Harry said. "We aren't! we're best friends." I said. "But Harry don't do those things to me!" Ron said and chuckles. I roll my eyes and started to stand up and walk away. "Where are you going?" George asked.

"My class." I said. When I'm on the hallway. I noticed that Fred is following me. I slower my walk and when I noticed that he's near. I grab his tie and pin him in the wall. "Stop following me." I said. "what's wrong Darling?" He asked and smirk. "You know what's wrong? You keep on teasing me and playing with me! Just so you know. You don't know who are you playing with." I said and push him in the wall and walk away.

"Wicked." Fred said while trying to catch up on me. "Just stop Fred! I am not in the mood." I said and walk into my class. Fred Weasley just so you know, you don't know who you playing with.