Chapter Fourteen

Heather's point of view

I went outside to see that others were already there. It's freezing but we wanna play.

"So since I'm the oldest I'll choose my team. Are you 3 girls playing Quidditch?" Bill asked.
"Only Heather." Hermione said.
"So it's 3v3. I will choose Heather as my seeker, George as my beater and I will be the chaser. The other team will be Fred, Harry, and Ginny." Bill said.
"That's not fair! Why do Heather have to join your team?" Fred asked.
"Fred don't be jealous it's just a game." Hermione said.
"Yeah besides we're just schoolmates stop acting like we're dating." I said and mounted my broom.

Everyone smirks at the backfire that I said.

"Okay start!" Hermione said and throw the quaffle.

The snitch has been released so I have to get it. Harry and I were both aiming for it.

"You need to practice more Potter!" I said leaving him behind.

Sooner he reaches my side again.

"You will never beat me Granger!" He said.

We're laughing when someone shouted my name. That's George.

"Heather beware!" George shouted.

I turn my head around and saw a bludger coming on my way and sooner will hit me. It was closer so I closed my eyes until it hit something because it never comes to me. I open my eyes and saw Fred falling on the ground.

"FRED!" I shouted.

I change my direction towards to Fred. I don't fucking care about the snitch this time. He soon hit the snow and I soon stepped near him.

"FRED!" I shouted and run as fast as I could.

I lift his head and put it on my legs letting him lay.

"Fred? FRED?" I said trying to wake him up.

I can feel he is freezing so I took of my jumper and my scarf and put it in him.

"Help! We need to bring him inside!" I shouted.

It wasn't that high but I'm pretty sure he broke a bone. We brought him inside and Percy came to us.

"What happened?" Percy asked.
"W-we're playing quidditch and a b-bludger was about to hit me b-but—" I couldn't continue I am panicking right now. Tears left my eyes.
"You're freezing too!" Hermione said and give me her jumper and hug me.
"Fred took the bludger for Heather." Bill continues.

I go to the kitchen and cry. It feels like he almost die because of me.

"Hey it wasn't your fault." George said and hug me.
"He could've die because of me!" I said biting my nails.
"It wasn't anyone's fault! It was a rouge bludger." He said.

Then suddenly I heard Fred was calling me. I run into the living room and squat beside him.

"H-h-heather.." He said slowly opening his eyes.
"Why do you have to do that? You could've kill yourself!" I said while crying.
"I could've let you get hurt you know." He said smiling.
"We're leaving." Hermione said and they leave closing the living room door.
"You don't have to do that! It wasn't your duty!" I said.
"I hurt you once and I don't want you to get hurt again." He said.
"You scared the shit out of me you know that?!" I asked.
"At least now I know you do care I think it worth getting hit by a bludger then." He said and we botb chukles.
"You're a fool!" I said chuckling and I hit his arm and he groaned.
"Ow..."He groaned.
"I— I'm sorry! Does it hurt?" I asked.
"Not anymore princess.. I already see yoh smiles." He said.
"Oh shut it!" I said and smiles.

He slowly lean closer to my face kissing me passionately. The kiss thag we never have before. It is so magical and very romantic. The way he do smells is so mesmerising. I reach for his jaw cupping it. We slowly pull away looking into each other's eyes.

"Heather.." Fred said.
"Yes?" I asked.
"I've been planning to tell you this for awhile. The thing that I never realised before." He said.
"Hmm.."
"I love you.." He said.
"I have love you since I was 1st met you Freddie." I said and smiles.
"Please go on a date with me. Let me prove my love for you." he said.

I didn't answer but I pressed my lips into him. Kissing him passionately. I slowly separate our lips.

"I assume that it's a yes." He said.

He was about to kiss me when the door opens. My siblings and his siblings including Harry fall into the floor.

"Sorry." Hermione said and smiles innocently.
"So you've been eavesdropping." I said.
"It's not like that." Vanyssa said.
"It is like that." George said.
"GEORGE!" They all said in sync.

I just roll my eyes playfully.

"Just leave the two of us!" I said.
"Yeah we will." Ron said.

They leave and close the door. I go to the door and make sure they're not listening anymore. I close the door and cast a silencing spell. I don't want them to listen on our conversations. I squat down and look into Fred.

"So where are we?" Fred asked.

He started kissing me passionately. I  started to climb the top of him without breaking the kiss. The kiss were intimate and rough at the same time. I can feel his member getting hard in between my legs. He groaned through our kisses.

"We can't do it here." I said in between the kisses.
"I know." He said.

After the make out session, I just lay beside him just cuddling.

"I love you." He whispers and kiss my forehead.
"I love you too." I whispers and Bury my head into his chest.

In his arms I feel safe thay nothing could hurt me again. In his arms I can feel the love that I'm craving. I feel my eyes starts to feel heavy. I closed my eyes and I know that I'm safe with Freddie. His hugs were the blankets that I'm needing.