Chapter Eight

Heather's point of view

the moment I woke up, I feel that my legs are feeling very sore. To be specific, I feel my body is very sore. I took a shower then get ready. I saw that my uniform couldn't hide the hickeys on my neck so I took my scarf to hide it. I go to the grand hall and sit beside Fred and George. "Morning." I said and smiles.

"Morning! Geez Heather could you please walk properly?" Ron asked and took a bite of his chicken. "What?" I asked. "God Heather you're limping." Ron said while eating his chicken. "Oh that?" I asked and look into Hermione that's starting to furrow her eyebrows. "Don't look at me like that! I tripped on my way here." I said. "Really?" Hermione asked.

"Really! I'm not stupid enough to lose my virginity to some random guy." I said. I can feel Fred place his large hand into my leg then rub his thumb into it. "Oh really? Then why are wearing a Gryffindor tie?" Hermione asked. I almost choke when I realised that I'm wearing a Gryffindor tie. "Oh this is the tie that I haven't returned to you yet." I said. Fred look into his tie and saw that it's Slytherin so he covers it with his coat. Thank God they didn't noticed that.

"Oh then what's with the scarf?" Hermione asked. "Oh this one?" I asked. "Yeah that one." Hermione asked. "Well I'm cold that's why. It's freezing." I said. "It's freaking hot stupid!" Hermione said. "I messed up with one of my spell and now I'm freezing." I lied. "Okay whatever." She said giving up.

"Excuse me but I'm going to change my tie before Hermione gone mad." I said walking away. As I walk away, I saw Fred following. I went to the broom's closet and saw Freddie came. "Give me back my tie." I said. "Why would I?" He asked smirking. "Give me back my tie before Hermione kill me." I said sending him death glares. "Okay okay Darling." He said removing my tie. He lean closer and kiss me while removing his tie. His knees are pressing against my skirt again.

I kiss back but then pushes him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "We can't do it right now! And we just have sex last night! Haven't you got your fill?" I asked. "I'm always horny and hungry for you." He said. "No Fred! Just give me back my tie." I said. I removed his tie and he give me back my tie. I wear my tie.

"Your lipstick." He said. I raise an eyebrow to him. "It's smudge." He said removing it. "You also have some lipstick on your lips." I said pointing him where it is located. He touch his lips and wipe. "I gotta go now." I said and walk away.

——

It's Professor Lupin's class. I was standing beside Pansy and Lianna.

"Today, I'm gonna teach you about boggarts. Have anyone heard about boggarts?" Professor Lupin asked. I raised my hand up high. "Yes Hermione?" Professor Lupin called me Hermione. "It's Heather. She's Hermione." I said sounded annoyed.

"Pardon me Heather. Yes Heather?" Professor Lupin asked. "Boggarts are the creatures that copies whatever scares you the most." I said. "And the counter curse is?" Professor Lupin asked. "Riddikulus" I said. "Very good ms. Granger! 10 point to Slytherin. Everyone repeat after me. Riddikulus!" Professor Lupin said. "Riddikulus." Everyone repeat.

"This class is Riddikulus." Draco said. I look into him and roll my eyes. "Very good." Professor Lupin said. "Heather can you please come step forward?" Professor Lupin asked. I step forward. "What thing scares you the most?" professor Lupin asked. "uh— the basilisk because that petrified me and Hermione last year." I said. "The thing that will go out of there will be the basilisk but that's really a boggart okay?" Professor Lupin asked.

"Okay." I said and breath in and out. As soon as the cabinet opens the basilisk came out. "Riddikulus." I said and the basilisk became a log. Next Neville tried it the his boggart professor Snape became Professor Snape wearing Neville's grandma's clothes. All of us find it funny especially Lianna. Then Ron and his fear for spider and Padma with her snake. Then it's Harry's turn. It think it's Voldemort because he just froze there.

Professor Lupin get in the middle then the boggart became a moon. A moon? Why moon? Is he moony? The twins show me a thing from the marauders. The marauders map. It says Moony, Padfoot, Wormtail and Prongs. Is he Moony? Why Moony then? "Riddikulus." Professor Lupin said.

"Okay enough for this day! Harry we'll be talking later." Professor Lupin said. All the other students left leaving me and professor Lupin. "Is there anything I could help you Heather?" Professor Lupin asked not facing me. "You're Moony." I said and it made him turn to face me.

"What did you say?" Professor Lupin asked. "You're Moony! One of the Marauders. I read so many things about the Marauders and I don't think Sirius is guilty of the thing he never did! Someone else did am I right?" I asked. "How did you know?" Professor Lupin asked. "When I heard about Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban I got really interested in his case." I said.

"I can help you prove he is innocent if you just cooperate with me." I said. "You're right Padfoot never done that." Professor Lupin said. "Then who did it?" I asked. " Wormtail also known as Peter Pettigrew. Padfoot would never do something like that. He's not going to kill Harry. He wants to protect him." Professor Lupin said. "Peter Pettigrew? I don't know how but I saw him in the Marauders Map." I said.

"The Marauders Map? It's already lost do you know where is it?" Professor Lupin asked. "The twins gets it in Filtch's office but I think they gave it Harry." I said. "You mean he's alive?" Professor asked. "I don't know I just saw it." I said. "I'll take care of it Ms. Granger. Thank you for telling me." He said and I left.