Chapter Six

Heather's point of view

After days I was walking out of the Slytherin dorm heading to my when someone called me. "Heather." I turn around and saw that it was Adrian. "Oh hey Adrian." I said and stop walking so he can catch up. "How are you feeling now?" He asked. "I'm feeling better." I said and smiles. "That's great to hear. I mean you're the greatest player in our team that's why I'm really concerned to you." He said. "Thank you Adrian but I'm kinda in a hurry. I have class to follow." I said. "Let me walk you to your class then." He said and smiles. "Okay then!" I said and smiles.

George's point of view

I was planning to see Heather earlier but I saw her with Adrian and they were LAUGHING! Is she dating him? Fck. I am jealous. The way she smiles because of him makes me jealous. I have to make a plan. George think! THINK!?

All I want to do right now is to fucking kill him. I don't trust him. If she's dating him, he must be using her. No! Poor Heather. I gotta tell Fred about this.

Heather's point of view

Adrian walk me until the forbidden forest where Hagrid told us to meet him. "Alright I'll see you later." I said ans smiles. "Yeah." he said and hugs me. That made me freeze. After he pull into the hug he smiles and leave.

I was walking towards your friends when Malfoy speaks. "Oh look everyone! Heather got herself a new boyfriend. Did Weasley and you already broke up?" Draco asked and his friends except Pansy laugh. Pansy and I were secretly friends. "Shut up Malfoy." Harry said defending me. "OoOoHh.." Draco and said and give his bag to Crabbe. He walks towards Harry and then he makes a weird face and then shouted. "DEMENTOR! DEMENTOR!"

He and his friends laugh again and copies the dementors. Hermione stops Harry and I pushed Draco. "You know what Draco? If you have a problem with me? Deal it with me. Not with my friends you blithering idiot." I said and join Hermione and the other.

The classes goes on and on after Harry got a ride with buckbeak, Draco goes and shows off.

Suddenly he got hit buy buck beak.

"IT KILLED MEH! IT KILLED MEH!" Draco said

I stepped forward and speak. "HAGRID! He needs to be taken to the hospital." I said. Then Hagrid took Malfoy with him to the hospital.

After the class I'm on my way down the dungeons when I met Adrian again. "Hey Heather!" Adrian said. "Oh hey Adri!" I said and smiles. "I was wondering if you wanna go to the hogsmeade with me. I mean we can do a lot of things there. We cam buy butterbeers at three broomsticks. Then candies at honeydukes. How about that?" He asked. I saw that one of the twins were actually peaking in the corner. "Well I don't see any reason why not." I said and smiles. "That's great to know! I gotta get going." He said and smiles and walk upstairs away from the dungeons.

One of the twins walk out of the corner and I'm pretty sure that it's George. "Oh hey George." I said and smiles. "Hey. You look really happy huh." He said why walking me to the dungeons. "Well, Adrian just asked me if I wanna go to the hogsmeade with him and we'll have butterbeers from three broomsticks and candies from honeydukes. Sounds fun right?" I asked and smiles.

"If you're asking me that's fantastically boring. You probably said no right?" He asked. "Well actually I said yes. I mean that's fun for me and he's single and I'M single. I don't see why not and he's one the most nice slytherin to me." I said and smiles. "How about you ditch that date and come with me and we'll have the real fun?" He asked and we both stop at the middle of the stair.

"If you just have the balls to ask me first to go to the hogsmeade with you? Then I won't be going with Pucey." I said and leave George in the stair.

As I got into my dorm, I saw Lianna was also there too. "Hey there Heather." She said and smiles. "Guess what Liaaa?" I asked excitedly. "Okay okay. Uhm... One of the twins asked you to a date." She said confidently. "No. Adrian Pucey did." I said and smirk. "No way! He's literally one of the most attractive Slytherin!" Liana said. "I know but the thing is George was telling me to ditch Pucey and go with him instead." I said. "Will you?" She asked. "No way! If he and his twins just have the balls to ask me out first? Then I won't be going with Pucey." I said and roll my eyes. "Those twats were too scared to asked you out but not to get detention? Assholes." She said and we both laughed.

"But you know that something sexual happened to Fred and I the other day." I said. "What? NO FUCKING WAY!! Did he already fuck you?" She asked. "No! I STOPPED him." I said.
"You fucking dumbass!" she said irritated. "I have my period I think it's disgusting! But he left this." I said and show her your hickey. "Oh my god he must like you and he marks his territory!" Lia said. "No I think he just wanted sex you know. I'm not up for that kind of relationship." I said. "Well don't lose hope! We never know if he really like you." She said. "I know and I never will." I said and smiles.