Chapter Nine |SMUT|

Heather's point of view

I am sitting and reading in the library with Hermione when I asked her to join my plan. "Hermione." I said. "Yes?" She asked and close her book. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "Well that depends." She said. "Well you know Adrian Pucey right?" I asked. "Oh yeah?" She asked. "Well he asked me out this hogsmeade but Fred just won't let me go with him." I said. "And?" She asked. "Can you please pretend that you are me?" I asked. "Heather? NO!" She said.

"That's just a friendly date c'mon!" I said. "Why can't you just go and don't mind Fred? You're not even dating." She said. "Please Hermione please!" I plead. "You like Fred don't you?" She asked. "Kind of." I said. "Really?! He is your best friend Heather!" She half screamed. "Stop acting like you don't have a crush on Potter." I said. "I'm not!" She said. "I can read your mind Hermione." I said. "Whatever."she said. "If you don't go? I will tell everyone that you like Harry!" I said. "Fine! Just this one!" She said. "Yey! I love you cissy!" I said. She just roll her eyes playfully.

We were studying when Fred and George came. I'm pretty sure that it's Fred who sat beside me and it's George who sat beside Hermione. Hermione gave them a death glare because they were too noisy while she's reading. "Hello ladies!" They both said in sync. "What do you both want?" Hermione asked.

"Woah calm down Hermione! We're here to study too!" George said. "Why are you so quiet love?" Fred asked. "Just busy studying." I said while still reading my book. Suddenly I feel that Fred's large hand is in my legs going up and rubbing his thumb into it. I look into him and he is just reading his books not looking into me.

"Uhm.. I'm going now I  remember that I need to meet Harry and Ron." Hermione said. "Oh okay I'll see you later Mione!" I said and wave bye to her. We're still studying when Ginny came. "George help me with something!" Ginny said. "Why can't you ask Fred?" George asked. "Oh c'mon George don't be such a twat!" Ginny said. George stand up and groaned.

They left me with Fred alone. He keeps on going he keeps rubbing his thumb. "Can you stop?" I asked. He just smirked but keep on reading. I didn't mind it because whatever I do he will still continue. I was turning pages when I have papercut.

"Ouch! Papercut!" I said as I look into my forefinger. He look into me then grab my hand. "Oh.. Poor little girl. Let me suck it." Fred said and suck the blood on. He didn't break the eye contact. Damn he looks so sexy. Somehow I did break the eye contact. I look into him and saw he's still not breaking the eye contact. He pull him forefinger away.

"Oh my bad.. It's still bleeding." Fred said and suck my finger again. He knows what he's doing. That turns me on. Now I'm panting for my breath secretly. "There it's all done." He said and let my hand go. I stand up and get my bag but then Fred grab my hand and pin me to the bookshelf.

He roughly crush his lips into mine. I kissed back. Luckily there's no other student in the library. "F-Freddie.." I said in between the kisses. "Yes doll?" He asked. "We can't do this here." I said. He then flick his wand and his things were clean up. He grab his bag and I drag and simply sneak him into my room. I saw and no one is there. We both make out in my bed and he's pressing his finger into my soaking wet underwear.

"Wet for me?" He asked in between the kisses. "Yes." I said. Then we heard footsteps so I hide him into my blanket luckily it's big enough to hide him. Then Lianna came. "Hey there girl!" She said. I can feel Freddie pull my underwear down and insert one finger. "Hey!" I said preventing myself to moan.

"How is it going with you and Freddie." Lia asked. I was about to answer but Freddie inserted another finger. I gasped because of that. "Oh my! Freddie? He's being so so good for me." I said trying to make it sounds normal. "That's great to know! I gotta go I just came here to get my book. Professor Snape told me to meet him at his office so bye!" She said and walk away. I look to Freddie and I can see him smirking.

He trust even faster making my eyes roll back in pleasure. We once again heard footsteps. It's Adrian Pucey." Hey Heather!" He said. "Hey Adrian." I said. Then I feel Fred is already tongue fucking me. "We have a practice! What are you doing here?" Adrian asked. "Oh we have a practice? Sorry I am feeling kinda sick." I lied. "What happened?" Adrian asked. I can feel Freddie enters my vagina using his tongue. "Oh my God Freddie!" I said. But then realised that I'm in front of Adrian.

"What?" Adrian asked. "I mean Freddie messed up one spell and now I'm feeling not so well." I said. "Oh that shucks." Adrian said. Then I feel like my stomach is tying into knot. "oh my god I'm cumming." I said. "What?" Adrian asked. "I said I'm coming in the practice! I'll just follow!" I said. "Okay then." Adrian said and leave.

I remove the blanket and saw that I cum into Freddie's mouth he gulp it all. "why do you have to do that?" I asked. "Making sure you know who you belong." He said and smirked. "Leave. I still have a practice." I said. "I'll see you later Heather!" He said and wink on me then leave.