.Fanon.

"Make sure to grab the drinks please!~" I replied to Izuru over the phone, opening up the fridge in his kitchen. I hear a small sigh, "Alright. I'll be home in an hour or so, and don't even think about stuffing yourself with junk food before we go eat." I mocked him before closing the fridge, heading to the pantry, "Don't worry, I won't this time" I smiled, though he can't see me, and grabbed a few cookies before making my way to the couch. "You're getting stuff right now, aren't you?" "Yep." I smiled as he let out another sigh, "Y/n, I'll see you in a bit okay? And don't give any to Bunny, dealing with her last time was enough." I laughed softly before mocking his monotone voice, "Yes sir, see you soon" I replied before plopping on the couch, "Mhm, love you." He mumbled in a flustered tone as he spoke, and smiled, blush filling my face, "Love you too!" We said our goodbyes before hanging up. I smiled, fangirling over Izuru a bit, as our dog, Bunny sat on my lap.

I was humming to myself, thinking about all the time that's passed. It had been a few years since Izuru and I started dating, and I've been spending a lot more time at his place than I used to, he even let me use half of his cabinet for my things, though I mostly use his clothes instead of mine. I sighed, bored and wanting to do something. I got up from the couch, our puppy, Bunny, following shortly after, as I headed to his room, searching through his drawer where he stored all his games. I took out his gameboy and sat on his bed turning it on.

//3rd//

The door opened, Izuru walked in, carrying multiple bags and placed them on the counter, noticing that Y/n wasn't in the living room. He made his way to his room, spotting a raged Y/n, indulged in a game. He smiled softly before heading back to the bags in the kitchen, taking out all the food related things and began cooking.

Y/n sighed, failing the level once again, as the battery died. "Oh you've -got- to be kidding me!" Izuru knocked on the door, moments later. "Y/n?" I looked over towards the door, "Huh?" I tilt my head, my rage slowly leaving my body. He walked in, and pointed over to the kitchen, "Smell that? It's food. Stop being angry you can't beat me and let's eat good food." He said monotone, a slight tease in his words. I smiled softly, "Just because you can beat this game so easily, doesn't mean I can't try to surpass you Mr. Ultimate." I replied, getting up from the bed and making my way over to hug him. He patted my head and hugged back with his open hand, "Alright, I guess you don't want 'Mr. Ultimate's' delicious meal." He said as we walked into the kitchen. "Haha, very funny." I gave a playful eye roll in his direction. He brought out a few plates and placed them on the small island. I was kinda drooling at the amazing smell, but that's besides the point.

During the meal, which was as amazing as it smelt, we somehow started talking about our future together. "..Well I would totally convince you to get me a dog." "No," "But why!" "We have Bunny." I rolled my eyes, "Well obviously we get another one so Bunny could have a playmate while we go on vacations." He sighed, "I don't see us going anywhere out of this home, need I remind you that we don't like going places." I thought to myself, "Okay fair point...But still" I smiled softly, "IF we do get another pet, I get to choose the name." I smiled.

We eventually made it to 'his' bed (totally just ours, but I digress), and we had a movie playing on the tv. I was cuddled up on him, playing with his hair as he made small braids in mine. "Y/n?" I looked up to him slightly, "Yes?" I noticed a bit of blush on his cheeks, which made me smile a bit.

"I'm glad I have someone to do nothing with. It feels less boring this way..."

. . . . .

Annnd done! 

Look- guys- 

This was supposed to be a cute fluff and it was meant to be for new years

butttt T^T I had the biggest writers block so like yes...

Anyways, thank you all for the support you guys give! It means so much to me!

As always, I hope you've enjoyed!