A Quiet Kitchen

I yawned as I went to school. I can't believe it's almost been a week since I got accepted into Hope's Peak. I mean, it's something so different from what I'm used to. I looked over to someone tapping my shoulder, the one and only Izuru. We had been talking at lunch as promised and we even talk on the way to school now, I think it's safe to say he's grown attached to all my oddness. "Hey hey Izuru" I smiled and he nodded "Hello y/n, did you sleep any? You seem tired" I shrugged "I was in the kitchen all night" He nods again "Ya know, I think this is the first time you've asked me something like that" I gave him a cheeky grin. He just shrugs, "Well you are the only one who asks about me, thought I would do the same. "I couldn't help but notice he was a bit more talkative than usual. "Mm, I see!" I said looking back at him, "See what?" he asked not bothering to look anywhere but in front. "You wanna try out some of my treats again don't you?" This time he looked a bit surprised but he never answered me. I smiled a bit and thought of what I was going to make today.

After a bit more walking, I finally made it to homeroom. I sat down in my desk and wrote down a few ideas of what to bake..maybe I'll try something new.. I shrugged and noticed a certain guy was staring at me. "What do you want Teruteru?" He jumped a bit from my tone. "Well... you were mumbling about recipes..and..I .. wannaseehowyoudothingsinthekitchen." He said, saying the last part a bit faster. I sigh, I was one of the few who could actually be in the same room with him without being grossed out by his comments, so naturally, I was voted to sit next to him. "Fine, but one pervy comment and I'm throwing boiling water on you." He shuddered before nodding swiftly. "D-deal" I smiled and walked to Miss Yukizome "Hey teach! Can Teruteru and I spend this period in the kitchen?" She thought for a moment before nodding, "It will keep him from getting the girls mad... I don't see why not!" I smiled and nodded "Thanks teach!"

We finally made it to the kitchen and got stuff prepared, "So what do you cook?" I looked up from my list and smiled, "I can bake anything I choose to" He nods smiling, "What amazing things we can make together.." I roll my eyes and got to baking, "I guess we could make something for the class too" He nodded and got to his work too. As we were making food, we talked a few times, but I learned we had something important in common, we both stayed mostly quiet while cooking and baking. I knew he was the Ultimate Cook, but with his personality, I thought he just did this to pass time. He focused making everything perfect, like I did. "Aaannnnd done!" I was pulled out of my thoughts as he smiled looking at me. "Seems as if you have something on your mind though? You're falling behind" He said referring to my sweets. I make a 'tsk' noise and roll my eyes, "I do not, I just get lost in the sweet scent of my fine treats" He laughed a bit as I finished the decorating, "For someone as innocent as you seem on the outside, that first half of your sentence was not so innocent~" He smirked as I fake gagged, "But we're both done yes? We should head back to class love" I smack his head lightly "Don't call me love, and yes we're done."

We made it to class with some spare time before lunch and everyone was happy to see food come back with us, some were basically drooling out a pool. I shook my head with a smile before the bell rung and I grabbed my stuff heading straight to the rooftop. Izuru wasn't there yet so I grabbed my bag used it as a pillow taking out his treat, and laid down. I was singing my mom's lullaby softly before falling asleep in the warm weather.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WOOOO!!! Another chapter done :D And I am making the next one now ;) so stay tuned!

Also I feel kinda bad teruteru gets hated on all the time so XD

Hope you enjoyed!