Unknown Feelings?

A/N: This will be the last chapter just in Izuru's pov. So a lot of it may be different or a lot of it may be the same :D

Izuru Pov

I waited at the corner a few blocks away from Y/n's street, like I've done the past week. Even though I live a while away, she seems happy I meet her here, so I don't mind it. I don't think she'll be too thrilled to know how far I live from here, but it's fine..I think. I shake those thoughts out of my head as I see y/n and tap her on the shoulder. We greeted each other, but she seemed to be thinking of other things. "Did you sleep any? You seem tired" She just shrugged "I was in the kitchen all night" I nodded, makes sense I guess, "Ya know, I think this is the first time you've asked me something like that" She gave me an interesting grin. I shrugged , "Well you are the only one who asks about me, thought I would do the same." It felt odd to say that, but it felt like the truth, how strange... "Mm, I see!" "See what?" I asked avoiding her smiling face. "You wanna try out some of my treats again don't you?" I looked up slightly before looking back down. 'Is that what you think? I certainly wouldn't hate it though..' I thought to myself as we headed into school.

I walked around the campus finding myself bored, I always wandered around since, I never really needed to practice my ultimate or anything like that. I looked up to see a classroom that I have come across a few times this week, containing that certain girl. I sighed 'Why am I attracted to this girl?" Then my eye caught *Chiaki* . She was sitting there with her games as usual, she was always like that... I shook my head and was about to leave but then I saw it... There was y/n smiling at a short boy, I stopped in my tracks not processing this fully. Of course she smiled at Chiaki, but this is different... that boy wasn't known for being respectful.. I let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding and continued walking and thinking.

I decided to grab some water and noticed someone was working in the kitchen. I was about to walk in thinking it was just that boy, but then I heard a sweet voice, , "I do not, I just get lost in the sweet scent of my fine treats" I heard his laugh and I grew more irritated, "For someone as innocent as you seem on the outside, that first half of your sentence was not so innocent~" He told her and that was it. I walked away before I lost myself to annoyance. I sighed with my hand on my head, trying to forget that whole scene. I left to the rooftop sitting above the stairway door. I laid down and closed my eyes for a bit.

I woke up to a wonderful voice, they were singing a sort of lullaby, but none that I've ever heard before. It slowly came to a stop, as I looked down to see a sleeping y/n. I jumped down to the rooftop area and sat beside her. I noticed she was holding a bag of cookies with a note tied at the top of it. I slowly grabbed it out of her hands and read it. "I hope you light up again like you did that night with these! Today's topic: love life? Haha just kidding! Mine's too boring ;-; ~Your friendly neighborhood y/n!" I shook my head "You are one interesting person I'll give you that y/n" I said before taking a pen of hers and tearing off the note. I wrote something down before carefully placing it in her bag. With that I left her and continued to walk around before school ended. What a day it had been.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Sorry this one is shorter than the others! I just thought his pov would be different ^^

As always, I hope you enjoyed!