His Hoodie <3

I sat on the counter stool, waiting for Izuru to come back. Meanwhile, Yato made himself right at home and laid himself out on the couch. I yawned as my phone rang, and since it was next to Yato, he went ahead and answered it before I could protest. "Hey, love, I got everything on the list, I'm coming home soon oka-" He paused, probably looking at the facetime and sighing, "Why do you have her phone?" I glared slightly at Yato as he smiled and waved, "Hey there Kura!~ Glad to see you too!" Izuru's sigh was audible before I heard the call end. I held in a laugh as I smiled at Yato before he could speak, "I'll be right back." I said before swiftly running to Izuru's bedroom and locking the door. I sighed and plopped down on the bed, "That was so awkward.." I mumbled to myself as I thought about Izuru's nephew and his abrupt greeting.

"..May I say, you are a beautiful lady." I blushed slightly before nodding at him and shuffling slightly to the side to let him fully in the apartment. I was about to turn around to grab my phone, but he grabbed my wrist and smiled, "So, what are you doing in Kura's apartment?" He studied my posture and face. "I uh, well, I was hanging out with him this weekend." He nodded and hummed in response. "Well, y/n, I-"

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I looked over, "Hm?" I tilted my head and opened the door, "Huh? Yato? What's up?" I asked nervously with a smile. "Well, you left your phone and Kur- no sorry, 'Izu-chan <3' keeps texting." He said with a sly smirk. I blushed and snatched the phone before saying a quick thank you before shutting the door quickly. "H-hey!" He pouted on the other side of the door like a child. I rolled my eyes and quickly looked at all the messages, I smiled as I read them. A lot of them were just spams of Hey's and Y/n's, some were 'I'm sorry if he's being annoying, I'm on my way' and others were things like 'I got your things, see you soon.' I smiled at his texts before replying, 'Okay Izu! I'm alright for now, help tho :0' I placed my phone down and began looking around Izuru's room. I noticed he had a lot of books on his shelf. I smiled, my hand grazing over several titles. He had a lot of books, I only recognized a few though, since I didn't read as many books as him. My eyes stopped at a book that wasn't titled or harcovered. I looked at the door before biting my lip and picking up the book.

I smiled softly to myself, my hand feeling the top of the book as it had a small title on the top right of its corner that read 'Dotta' I tilt my head, confused of what that meant. I opened the notebook, heading to the middle of it and read bits of it.

I believe your words now father, I think I understand all those past conversations and thoughts you shared with me. I feel as if I can feel again..Seems odd? It is to me to.. My brows furrowed, it looked like Izuru's handwriting, so he was talking about his father.. I continued reading, skipping a few parts until something else caught my attention. This girl has intrigued me..in more ways than one. I hate to admit, since I only met her a month or so ago, but she keeps my life..different..she had been on my mind constantly, I don't quite understand it myself. I blushed, that's me right? I smiled softly, and before I could continue, a knock on the door startled me. I shut the notebook before putting it back on the shelf, and opening the door, "Hm? Oh Izu!~" I smiled and hugged him. He patted my head and hugged me back with his open arm. "Hello, Y/n" I looked up at him, "Thank you for going to the store!" He simply nodded, his eyes dancing around my face, "I see you're alright? He didn't bother you much did he?" I shook my head with a small smile, "Not much" I replied as we headed to the kitchen and I looked through the bags.

After a while, I began to get tired again as I yawned and got up from the couch, "I should pack my things for tomorrow so I can sleep in longer, then I shall sleep" I said with a smile, "Alright, did you need help?" I shook my head, "Nah, it's only a few clothes, I'll only be a bit." He nodded and looked at the now asleep Yato, "Guess I should get him a blanket...Eh he'll be fine." Izuru said, too bothered for his nephew. I laughed softly before heading towards his room and looking around for my clothes and items. After a minute or so, I pop my head out of the doorway and smiled, "Hey Izu, can I borrow a hoodie? I didn't bring clothes for tomorrow?" I said, lying slightly, I did have pajamas, but I wanted to be in his clothes. He nodded, "You don't have to lie, you can take what you want from my closet you know." He said with a playful tone. I blushed, a bit embarrassed for being caught. I smiled and squeaked out thank you. I looked through his closet and smiled, taking out a black hoodie and some of his boxers since I didn't want to walk out without shorts. I smelled his hoodie and held in a laugh, "Smells like him.." I mumbled to myself before Izuru knocked on the door while coming in and hugging me from behind. I smiled like a kid as he laid his head on my shoulder mumbling a "Can we sleep now?" in my ear. I nod as we plopped on the bed, him bringing me closer from behind. "Goodnight Izu~" I hummed out as he kissed the back of my head, "Goodnight Y/n" We drifted off to sleep,

I hope every dream was like tonight's, full of his love.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Annnnd Done!~

So uhh this may be my last chapter for at least a few weeks ^^, finals and grades are stressful lol 

but once I'm done, I'll be sure to work on my next chapter <3

Also, thank you everyone for 11k reads! I'm glad people are enjoying this story, it means so much to me! ^^

As always, I hope you enjoyed!~