Chapter 5

Ember POV

Once Hurricane had left I had sat in my spot on the swinging chair on the porch and just stared out at nothing, why did he want to help me? I had nothing to give him in return. After my Dad died my Mum had sort of curled in on herself, it had basically just been me and Jake the whole time and then once she too had died, it was just that. Me and Jake.

I decided to stop with my internal battle and just let the man help me, what's the worst that could happen? At least no one would be able to see into my bedroom anymore!

I went back inside and upstairs to shower after I'd deposited my now cold mug of tea in the sink. It was still early and Jake wasn't up yet, he must have been worn out from all the traveling and moving the day before.

I showered, washed my hair, hopped out and dried off. I put on a matching pair of black lace bra and pants, I brushed and dried my hair, moisturised my face and threw on my army green skinny jeans and a black hoodie.

I'd just reached the bottom step when there was a knock at the door, I swung it open to reveal Hurricane , screw driver in hand. He gave me a warm smile and I stepped back opening the door wider for him to come in.

"Would you like a coffee? Or cup of tea?"

"Yeah, sure. Coffee, black no sugar. That'd be great" he smiled at me again. God he was handsome, and that smile just made him even more so.

"Ok, we'll I'll get on that, do you know where you're going?" I asked as I flicked on the kettle

"Yes ma'am, I'll go get started" and off he went, up the stairs. Into my bedroom... shit, had I left anything laying about in there? I mean, we'd only moved in yesterday so he'd have to give me a bit of leeway when it came to mess. I just hoped I hadn't left any of my bras or knickers laying about. Worse still, had I put my vibrator away?

Not pondering the thought a second longer, I raced up the stairs to find him in my room with his back to me and stood at the window, screwing in the curtain pole. My eyes drifted over to the bedside table at the side of the bed, there, stood proud on full display way my bright pink rampant rabbit.

Oh fucking hell, my cheeks turned a bright pink as I dived across the bed to move it only for him to turn and fully face me just as my hand made contact with the pink cock

"Shit!" I whispered, embarrassed. Caught red handed, or pink perhaps

He raised an eyebrow at me before looking down at my hand, a smirk gracing his lips.

He cleared his throat, turning back to face the window before speaking "This shouldn't take long, then you'll be able to enjoy your privacy"

Little twat, he was taking the piss out of me wasn't he? I quickly shoved the vibrator under my pillow and skirted round the bed and out the door.

He joined me in the kitchen not long after and I pointed at the mug sat on the island across from me

"Thanks" he winked at me

"No worries. Thank you for sorting the curtains, and.. I, um... sorry. About the ummm" I cleared my throat but he cut me off before I could finish

"Don't be, we all have itches that need to be scratched" he winked at me again and my cheeks flushed pink. Fuck sake, if this carries on I'll probably stay permanently pink, just like the massive fucking dildo he caught me with

He moves round the island towards the sink to get rid of his mug, he turns to face me and uses his hand to cup my cheek

"You're so beautiful" he whispers
"Go out with me?" He asks

"Uh..I.. I'm not sure that's a good idea" I whisper back, looking down, he uses his thumb and forefinger to lift my chin so that our eyes meet

"MUM!!" I hear Jake shout from the top of the stairs

I quickly move away from Hurricane , trying to compose myself before answering him
"In the kitchen baby!"

"I should go. Think about it though, please" Hurricane places a lingering kiss on my forehead as he walks passed me and out the front door, giving Jake a nod on his way

Jake gives me a confused look, shifting his eyes between me and the door "What was that about?"

"He put some curtains up in my room.... and asked me out" blushing, again! I looked to the ground

"You should go. He seems like a nice guy" Jake said, nodding his head thoughtfully

I raised an eyebrow at him "We only met yesterday. I don't think it's a good idea"

"Live a little Mum, you're always taking care of other people. Do something for yourself for once" he said placing his hand on my shoulder and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

The rest of the day was spent with me pottering about, trying to turn this house into our home. I was knackered, so Jake and I decided to order a pizza and watch a film.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke I was covered with a blanket, the tv and all the lights were off except for the glowing yellow that filtered through the front window from the porch

I got up and stretched, deciding I needed to make my way upstairs to my bed. I walked over to the window to close my newly erected curtains when a figure across the road caught my eye.

It was Hurricane . He looked straight at me and waved, I put my hand up and waved back, a shy smile dancing on my lips. I shut the curtains and stripped my clothes off, falling into bed and the land of dreams almost instantly.