Chapter 23

Raidens POV

It's been 2 weeks since Ember found that note on her car, two weeks of me having her locked inside the gates of the clubhouse. I know she's fed up and wants to go out but she hasn't complained once, not when I nipped across the road to get her some clothes or when anyone else has been shopping.

I quickly found out that she's a wiz at math so she's been helping Bear do the books most of the time. He's one of the founding members and he's also Diggers dad, he's a huge guy, stands at about 6'5 and towers over the rest of us. We're all pretty tall to be honest, I'm 6'3 myself, the shortest one being Sink as he's the only one of us under 6'

To my knowledge she's getting on really well with all the brothers and Sandys here most days so she doesn't get too bored, then any free time either of us have is spent together. If she's not doing anything but I'm working in my office then she'll join me in there, either to try and help me or just to read a book on the small couch I have in there. And if she's busy but I'm not then I find some way to be involved in what she's doing, except when she's with Sandy, I'm not getting involved in hair and nails!

Ember really is amazing. She's smart, funny, beautiful and super quick witted, my boys don't expect half the things she says to come out of her mouth. She's a real mamma bear too, she loves her boy something fierce! But she's like a momma bear to all the brothers too, she's helped Pierce out with his love life more than once. That damn boys in love with a different girl almost daily but she never judges him and always gives good advice and even Digger, he's been looking at buying his own house not too far from here and she's been helping him out with what to look out for and things he'll need like a backyard and a front porch for 'getting rat arsed' as she said, I'm pretty sure she just meant shit faced!

But I love her, the more I learn about her the more I fall in love. The way she looks at Jake with so much love, the way her cheeks tint pink when I whisper naughty things in her ear or how she bites her bottom lip when she's concentrating and my favourite of all is how her body reacts to me in every situation, even just walking into a room she's in, her eyes always immediately find mine and the most glorious smile takes over her face.

Damn, this woman will be the absolute death of me!

I'm currently watching from the doorway of the kitchen as she tries to teach Sink how to bake brownies

"You think we could put some weed in these?" He questions her thoughtfully

She swats his hand away from the mixture and fixes him with a stern look before replying "absolutely not! I'm teaching you how to make them, you want pot in them then you do that on your own time when my teenage son can't get his hands on them"

Sink looks a bit embarrassed and thoroughly chastised as he lets out a quiet "sorry Em"

I chuckle and it gives away my pretty obvious not really hiding, hiding position

Embers eyes fly to mine and that smile takes over her face again "Hey handsome" she whispers as her arms circle my neck

"Hey beautiful" I whisper back and plant kisses along the side of her neck making her giggle

"I've just gotta finish up putting these brownies  in the oven then I'm all yours" she whispers against my lips. I let out a growl as I grab at the firm globes of her ass

"I'll wait for you upstairs" I huskily whisper in her ear making her shiver

I leave Ember to finish sorting out the brownies and make my way upstairs to my room. Once inside I strip down and go through to the bathroom and turn the shower on, making sure it's not too hot or too cold as I step in and wash away the days dirt and grime.

I'm gonna call church in the morning, Ember can't stay locked up here forever and we still haven't found anything. It's not fair on her or Jake. I'll have Digger do a final sweep, see what he comes up with and make a decision from there.