Oh how fun it is to make Hiro blush

Your feet make the puddles, from the previous rain beneath you splash as you make you way the the Lucky Cat Café. There, your best friends Hiro and Tadashi Hamada would be waiting for you.
Hiro was the same as you and Tadashi was nineteen. They both attended SFIT, a technology university not to far from there home. They were both crazy smart and took robotics classes.
The bell dings as you open the door. The smell of Aunt Cass' pastries surrounded you as you sigh in happiness.
"Oh! Good morning y/n!" Cass says, her hands occupied with two trays holding empty glasses and plates.
"Good morning." You smile as you take one of the trays and set it by the sink. "Are Hiro and Tasdashi in their room?"
She nods and smiles brightly. "Go ahead in. They've been waiting."
You nod and thank her as you ascend the steps leading to the house that you've become very familiar with.
As you open the door, you hear Hiro's voice say "No, Tadashi! I'm not telling her!"
"Tell who, what?" You ask as you sit in Tadashi's desk chair
"Y-y/n!" Hiro stammers, falling off the bed. You try not to laugh at the red that was dusted over his cheeks and ears.
"You are always so adorable when you blush" you smirk as the rest of his face turns into a tomato. You stand and help him. He stands a few inches taller than you.
You pinch his warm cheek and sit on his bed, kicking off your (f/c) shoes and tossing them to the corner.
"As I asked," you lean back, your arms supporting you, "'Tell who, what?'"
"That Hiro likes mnph!" Hiro scrambles to Tadashi and covers his mouth with his hand. His face had finally turned back to its normal color until Tadashi tried to make that statement.
"You like someone?!" You jump over to Hiro and Tadashi "Who is it? I won't tell!" You smile and stand close to Hiro's face, you (e/c) eyes sparkling. Sure...you liked Hiro...but you knew he wouldn't like you back. All you want is Hiro to be happy.
"I-I-I d-don't like anyone! Tadashi was just playing around! R-right, Tadashi?" Hiro glares in his brother's direction.
"Yes you do, little brother. Go on. Tell (y/n) who you like" Tadashi smirked at the flustered Hiro. 'It's so fun making Hiro blush. And to think that (y/n) is helping and doesn't even know.'
You turn back to Hiro, smiling, and take his hands. "Come on, Hiro! You can trust me!"
Hiro can feel his face burn once again. You were standing so close...and you were smiling...
"O-of course I c-can...it's just..." he looks down at the floor. You release his hands.
"I understand. You don't have to tell me now but, tell me soon...okay?" You smile and sit on Tadashi's bed.
(•-•) One Hour Later(•-•)
The three of you were sitting on the couch in the living room. Tadashi had suggested a scary movie, which you hated. (A/N. Sorry if you like or love scary movies. It just goes with the story line.)
Tadashi had his elbow on the arm of the sofa, his and supporting his head. He sat distances from you and Hiro. You both sat on the opposite side of the couch.
About twenty minutes in, something scared you out of your wits and jumped practically into Hiro's lap. You buried your face into Hiro's chest, clutching his t-shirt.
Tadashi smirked as his little brother turned redder than a stop sign. This had been his plan, you see. He knew exactly how easily you got scared. AND how easily Hiro blushed around you.
You would peek every few minutes at the screen, only to hold on to Hiro tighter and move closer to him.
'Oh how fun it is to make Hiro blush' he thinks as the movie ends.