Human!Baymax

(A/n) This was requested by LuceHeartphilia This may be awkward because I've never written a Human!Baymax so sorry in advance.

(•-•)

You enter SFIT with a smile. You walk to your lab and place your bag down.

You were about to start today's work when you hear a knock at the door.

"Baymax?" Baymax was Tadashi Hamada's robotics project. A very sick teenaged boy was turned into a android. Sadly, something went wrong and he went full on Baymax after losing all memory.

Baymax looked liked a boy your age with white hair and almost black eyes. Baymax always wears white jeans, sneakers, and a white jacket that's zipped up all the way. The hood is up on his head, covering most of his hair.

He tilts his head and does his little wave.

"Hello (y/n)"

"What brings you here, buddy?"

Baymax tilts his head again. "Nothing has brought me here. I walked"

"It's just...never mind" you chuckle.

You walk over to the white haired boy. "So what's-" your sentence is cut off by you tripping on a wire. "Ah-! Ow..."

"You have fallen" you look down to see that Baymax broke most of your fall, so you were basically on top of him.

You blush "You think?"

"On a scale of one to ten," he unzips his jacket showing his bare chest with ten faces tattooed to his skin, "how would you rate your pain?"

Your face burns. You stare at his pale chest. "U-uh..." You gulp, "three?"

"I will scan you now" his eyes flicker up and down "Scan complete. You have slight bruising on your wrist. I recommend a ice pack. Also, your body temperature and heart rate have risen. Diagnosis" he pokes your nose, "puberty"

Your face goes even redder. "I...uh..."

"It will be alright" Baymax pets your hair, "there. There"

You blink at him as he starts to lean in. When he kisses you, you feel 100% better

"Are you satisfied with your care?" He asks, innocently.

You nod silently. Maybe falling wasn't so bad after all.