Hiro-sama

Oh my gods! I have almost 50 views! Thank you guys so much! Also, do you guys SEE that picture? Who ever drew it...gods bless you.

Part 2
"So you're good with the plan?" Tadashi asks you in a whisper.
"Yes. I still don't understand why you want to back at Hiro. And how exactly how will this get back at him?"
"He spilt his drink on my laptop!" He says, indignantly, "And trust me. This'll get him back in ways you won't understand."
"You're right. I don't understand, but I'll still do it." You smile at the older boy.
"Good. Now go."
You climb up the stairs that lead to the Hamada brother's bedroom. You knock.
"Come in." Hiro's unmistakable voice calls.
"Hey" You smile at the fourteen year old sitting in his desk chair.
"Hey (y/n). What's up?"
"Oh nothing...Hiro-sama..." You smile innocently.
His eyes widened slightly, not sure if he heard you right.
"What did you just say?"
"Nothing, Hiro-sama" There it is again. His face went bright red.
He tries to splutter out something, but he couldn't.
You, (y/n) (l/n), girl of Hiro Hamada's dreams, just called him 'sama'. Twice.
"Something wrong, Hiro-sama?" You smile sweetly at him as he stands. He walks awkwardly and stiffly. You had no idea of the effect you had on him. Even now, when he practically a Firetruck.
"W-why d-d-did you c-call me...sama?" He stammers. You shrug and walk closer to your best friend.
"I don't know...it seems...fitting..." you smile at him.
His eyes widen again. He tries to back up again, failing to notice his bed behind him.
He falls back, bringing you down with him. You fall on top of him. Your face was an inch or two away from his.
"Are you okay, Hiro-sama?" You ask innocently.
He gulps. Your hands were on his shoulders, his on your hips. Your bodies were pressed against each other.
Hiro was in a...difficult situation.
"Y-yeah...are you?"
You nod and smile sweetly.
"Thank you, Hiro-sama." He groans in frustration.
"You are killing me, you know."
"What?" You tilt your head, cutely.
"Calling me 'sama.'"
"Why is that killing you Hiro-sama?" He groans again.
"You know what...to hell with it."
"What do you-" You're cut off by Hiro...kissing you roughly.
Your eyes widen, as Hiro's grip tightens around your hips.
Your eyes flutter closed and kiss back. Hiro moans, surprising you. Making you kiss harder.
Hiro sits up, never breaking the kiss. You straddle his hips and wrap your arms around his neck, playing with his soft, black hair.
You finally break apart when the need for air becomes almost desperate.
"I love you, (y/n)" he breaths
"I-I...l-love you too...H-Hiro-sama..."
"Say it again."
"W-what?"
"Say it again. Call me 'sama'"
"Hiro-sama" he kisses your neck.
"Again." He mumbles against your skin
"H-Hiro-sama"
"Again..." He moves to your collar bone.
You whimper out "H-H-Hiro-s-sama"

What you and Hiro never found out, was that Hiro never spilt anything on Tadashi's laptop.

Oh you sneaky Tadashi. This one was a little heated so I'm sorry if it made uncomfortable. Request are still open! Send me a message if you have one!