Hello Hiro, Nice to Meet You

(A/N) Okay guys, no requests yet. That's cool. Please request something soon though! Okay. So in this one-shot, you go to SFIT. You are still 13 or 14 though. Here we go.

Hiro's POV
"Tadashi! I don't want to go to your stupid 'nerd lab!'" I'm basically bring pulled, against my will into my big brother Tadashi's college.
"I told you!" He counters, "I just need to grab something. Then I'll bring you to the bot fight."
"Fine" I grumble.
We enter the school. We walk through a bland hall way and up to a door.
"This, is where the magic happens." Tadashi smiles. I roll my eyes as he opens the door.
The room has machines. A lot of machines. Some flying, some crawling, some jumping up and down. I have to admit, it was cool.
I walk ahead of Tadashi and into an open lab.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" A man walks up to me, "Behind the line please!"
"Hey Wasabi." Tadashi says from behind me. "This is my brother Hiro"
"Hello Hiro" 'Wasabi' says, removing his goggles.
He showed me his invention. It was lasers made out of plasma! Sick!
I walk to the next lab. I meet GoGo there and check out her bike with electromag suspension for the wheels.
Tadashi steers me in the direction of yet another lab. This time I meet Honey Lemon and she shows me her...well, her pink ball that blows up. (A/N: I forgot what it's called XD)
I think this is the last one. I meet a guy named Fred. He, apparently, is the school mascot by day and by night...he is also the school mascot. He's not a student at SFIT.
"You friends are pretty cool Tadashi." I say
"You haven't met everyone yet."
"Huh?" I tilt my head, "Who else?"
Tadashi smiles "Last one."
We walk to a door of a lab. It was closed but Tadashi walked right in.
Music filled my hears. I recognize the song as 'Immortals' by FallOutBoy. I see a person welding something with a blow torch.
I'm unable to tell the gender of the person due to an oversized apron and welding mask.
"Hey (y/n)!" Tadashi yells. The person jumps. The blow torch turns off.
The person takes off their gloves, showing small hands, and turns off the music.
"Tadashi!" comes a muffled voice, "What did I tell you about scaring me? When I have a BLOW TORCH!"
The person takes off their apron to reveal a girl's figure, of about fourteen. The girl then takes off her mask. Her face took my breath away.
She had luscious (h/l) (h/c) hair. Her (e/c) orbs shined.
She ran her fingers through her hair, causing me to almost drool.
"Sorry, (y/n). This is my brother, Hiro."
"Oh!" She smirks, "THIS is Hiro. The brother who thinks he knows everything."
My eyes widen. I try to say something but fail as she walks over to me.
"Calm down, man. I was just playing." She punches my shoulder lightly.
"Wh-what's your invention?" I curse myself for stuttering.
"Watch this..." She smirks. (Y/n) puts a cell phone in my hand. "Regular cell phone right?"
I examine it and nod. She smirks again. She picks up the thing she was melding. It was a remote with red button.
"You ready?" I nod, slowly. She pushes the button and I feel the weight disappear from my hand. I look down to see the phone is gone from my hand.
"Over here smart guy." (Y/n) says.
I look up to see that (y/n) has the cell phone in her hand.
"Teleportation?!"
"Yep." She smirks and walks over to me, putting a hand one shoulder. "And that's only the beginning"

(•-•) Outside SFIT (•-•)
I stare at the school.
"Tadashi..."
"Yes, little brother?" Tadashi asks, smiling.
"I NEED to go here." I say. I turn to my brother.
"I figured you would say that," he smirks, "especially after you met (Y/n)." He mumbles the last part.
"That has NOTHING to with it!" My face heats up.
"Right..."