"I just...haven't gotten the chance to ask" [Tadashi x reader]

What is it about her? It was something, but...what?
The way her nose was always buried in a book?How she would always sit cross legged in her chair like a young child would because she found this comfortable? She preferred to be comfortable as she read that week's book (some books would make a reappearance. Something that would only be noticed if you paid attention) and sipped on her daily (coffee/tea/soda). The way her hair was always (up/down) and (carelessly messy/carefully done)?
Or was it how Tadashi didn't even know this girl's name?
"It's not creepy!" Tadashi would chide his younger brother, Hiro, "I just...haven't gotten the chance to ask"

~***~ ~***~ ~***~ ~***~

What is it about him? It was something, but...what?
The way he smiled as he brought her, her daily (coffee/tea/soda)? How he would always ask what she was reading, sounding genuinely interested? Was it the way his eyes reminded her of a loyal dog that would stand by your side?
Maybe it was how he looked at his younger brother. She had learned his name to be Hiro. The way he looked at him, how it was filled with such confidence and pride. He believed his brother would do something great.
Was it that baseball cap that became endearing? Even more so when he would occasionally take it off?
Or was it how she didn't even know his name.
"It's not creepy" she would chide herself everyday as he walked off behind the counter, "I just...haven't gotten the chance to ask"