I'm Not Cute! [Tadashi x Honey's Younger Sister!Reader]

Hey everyone. I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! I've had a killer case of writers block but here we go. Thanks to SavannaSawyer for the request! I need more request guys! Feel free to message me! On to the story!

"Why must you annoy me this way?" You groan as your older sister, by a year, pesters you over something you've been denying for years.
"It's true though, (Y/n)! Why don't you believe me?" Honey says, adjusting her glasses as she leans against your work table.
You sigh, putting your screwdriver down. "Because, Honey, it's not true"
"But it is! (Y/n), you're the most adorable little sister ever!" She exclaims, standing straight once again. You roll your eyes, standing as well.
"I guess I just don't see what you see. I'm not cute!" You walk to the couch in your lab and plop down. "Don't you have work to do?" You ask with a raised brow.
Honey crosses we arms. "I think this is much more important. Just admit it, you're adorable"
"Nope" you say, popping the 'p'
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ugh! Why are you so stubborn?! Admit it, (Y/n)!" Honey flails her arms around.
"Admit what?" A voice says from the door. You and honey turn your attention to Tadashi standing outside your lab door.
"That (y/n) is adorable" Honey says. You groan, standing once more.
"I'm not cute!"
Tadashi walks through the door, adjusting the strap of his shoulder bag. He approaches you. "I agree"
"Wh-what?! Tadashi, you just told me yesterday that-" Honey attempts but is shushed by Tadashi.
"I think your absolutely adorable." He says, with a grin. Face heating up, you're about to retort when you feel something on your lips. Eyes widening in shock as Tadashi pulls back with a laugh.
"Idiot!" You exclaim, trying an failing hide your face.
"Pretty much, yeah." Tadashi chuckles.

Big Hero 6 One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें