Christmas Morning [Tadashi x Reader]

(A/n) Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate!

"(Y/n)."
You can faintly hear a voice whisper to you. You snuggle deeper into your comforter, not wanting to be taken out of the blissfulness of sleep.
"Wake up, Sweetheart."
There's the whispering again. The voice is familiar. You grumble meaningless gibberish and slowly open your eyes, looking to the source of the voice.
"Tadashi?" You say quietly in realization.
He smiles warmly down at you from where he stands, seemingly wide awake. "Good morning, Sleepyhead."
"Good morning." You reply, slowly sitting up.
"Merry Christmas."
"Merry-" you pause, "Christmas! It's Christmas!"
You jump out of bed and drag a laughing Tadashi to the living room.
You plop on the couch, handing a unsuspecting Tadashi a red paper wrapped box. "Merry Christmas, Tadashi." You chirp.
He blinks in surprise as you hand it to him, a smile growing across his face. He opens it, eyes growing wide. "(Y/n)? Did you make this?"
You had made the small robot inside the box (with the help of Hiro, of course). "Yeah, I did. Push the button."
Tadashi does as told. "I love you, Tadashi. Merry Christmas~!" Your voice chirps from the device.
His grin grows wider as he tackles you in a hug.

Best Christmas Ever.

(That cliché ending though)