Tadashi's Crash Course on Girls: Lesson 1; Grow up [Hiro x Reader]

So if you guys like this enough, I may turn it into a full book :3
Warning: Will also include Tahoney adorableness.

"Ugh!" Hiro exaggerates a gag, "Will you two stop! It's so gross!"
Tadashi pulls back from the small kiss he had given Honey Lemon and raises a brow. "What? Kissing?"
Hiro nods. "Nasty," he shivers. "If you're going to do that, don't do it in our room while I'm here"
Tadashi rolls his eyes, Honey giggling at Hiro's childish behavior from her stop next to him.
"Aw c'mon, Hiro," She adjusts her glasses on her nose, "Kissing is natural. Plus it's adorable when you kiss someone you like" She pecks Tadashi's cheek for emphasis.
"Stop it!" Hiro whines, turning in his desk chair to face his computer.
"Now, now, Little Brother," Tadashi stands and walks over to Hiro, placing his hands on the back of his chair, "Like you've never wanted to kiss someone before. You're 14, you're a straight male, you know and seen plenty of girls"
Hiro rolls his eyes. "Nope. I've never thought about kissing a girl."
"Oh~?" Honey chides with a sing-song tone. "Well, I think I know someone you will think about kissing~"
"Oh~?" Hiro says, mockingly, "and who's that?"
"Oh just (Y/n), no one special" she grins, as evilly as Honey Lemon can look considering she's Honey Lemon.
Hiro's fingers freeze over the keyboard, stopping the sound of typing.
(Y/n)?
He hadn't thought about kissing her before, this was true, but now that he though about it...it wouldn't be so bad to kiss (Y/n).
A blush spreading across his face, Hiro attempts to play it cool, "Psssh. Please. No" Notice I said, attempts, not succeeds.
"Oh~ Do I hear longing in your voice~?" Tadashi teases.
"N-no..." Hiro denies with a stutter.
The older Hamada chuckles. "Well, Hiro, some advise for you for when you decide that it's time to accept your feelings," he ruffles Hiro's hair, "Grow up. Kissing is even the most intimate thing about a relationship"
"Ew! Tadashi!"
"(Y/n)"
"...sh-shut up"