Five

A / N: Hello !!!! If you actually read these notes then I want to say thank you. So last chapter I said it was probably going to be a reader interacting with the characters or something. However I am not very good with that so until I can find a way to write that chapter I will leave this other chapter here instead.

It's a sort of continuation of last chapter, although I don't know if you can actually call it that. This time is about RegisxRael.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy !!! 💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

Regis' POV                                                                                                                                                                                               

Seira: (Through their mental link) Can you go check on M and Takeo and tell me if they are dressing casual or formal?

Regis: (Through their mental link) (Confused) Okay? May I ask why?

Seira: They are having a date with Tao, and Tao needs to dress appropriately for it.

Regis: They are dressing casual.

Seira: Thank you.

Seira: Can you please make sure that Sir Karias and Rael are way from the house today?

Regis: Sure.

After that little conversation I got up from my bed and went to Sir Karias' bedroom.

Regis: Sir Karias, can you please leave the house for the night?

Karias: And why are you making such request?

Regis: Tao, Takeo, and M-21 are having a date tonight in the house and it would be rude for us to accidentally interrupt their date if we stay.

Karias: Alright.

Regis: Thank you.

After that I went to Rael's room and while I was heading there I was thinking of ways I could convince him to leave the house.

I knocked on his door and waited for him to give me permission to come in.

Rael: What do you want?

Regis: Can you please leave the house just for tonight?

Rael: And why should I?

Regis: Because Takeo, Tao, and M-21 are having a date tonight and it's taking place here in the house.

Rael: And why should I care about their date?

Regis: Because ... Because Seira wants you to leave the house for the night. (I hope this works)

Rael: And why should I care of what Seira wants me to do?

Regis: Because ... Are you going to leave or what do I have to do to convince you?

Rael: (Thinking) Go on a date with me?

Regis: (Blushed) What?

Rael: You heard me. So, do you accept or am I staying here to ruin their perfect date?

Regis: Fine, let's go.

He quickly got up and we left the house and we started walking and I honestly don't know where we were walking to but I guess it doesn't matter much.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Kairas' POV