Eight

A / N: Hello !!! I'm now entering summer break so I'll have more time to think about possible ideas and write them, so I'll probably try to update at least once every two weeks. 

Anyways, I've seen some oneshots in AO3 where the characters, more specifically Takeo or Frankenstein, have a bad hair day. So, I want to make one like that, and in the ones that I've read it's talking specifically about his hair but according to google a "bad hair day" is just a day where everything seems to go wrong, and that's what I will try to portray. 

I'm not sure how long this will be, because I will put myself up to a challenge and try to not focus on a single character too long. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy !!! 💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

Takeo's POV

"Takeo, wake up or else we're gonna be late!" That was the first thing I heard so on instinct I checked my phone and yes, we had thirty minutes left. I got up and took a really quick shower but I must've done something wrong because my hair was all tangled up. 

"Worry about your hair later. We have twenty minutes left." His hair was far worse than mine.

"Aren't you usually the early bird, M?" He was usually up before all of us, except Frankenstein and his master, so it's weird that he woke up late.

"He probably pushed himself too hard last night with training." We looked at the clock and we have fifteen minutes left.

"I guess we're not having breakfast today" There was no way we would make it in time if we sat down and had breakfast. I took a quick glance at a mirror and my hair looked like a bird's nest. 

"We'll get something to eat at school, and besides we have gone for far longer without food."

We headed for the door and saw that Frankenstein was also rushing to the door.

"Hey, Boss. Did you also wake up late?"

"I didn't wake up late I just lost track of time. Let's go, I don't want to give the kids a bad example."

And with that we left to the school.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Seira's POV

When I saw the clock it was already past the time that the boys wake up. I was debating whether I should go wake them up myself or not. On one hand if they're already up then I would disturb them for nothing, but on the other hand if I don't do it and they are still asleep then they will be late. 

Maybe I should go check on Regis first. I past the living room and saw that Sir Raizel was on the couch so I gave a polite nod and he did the same. While goin up stairs I tripped on the last step and almost fell. After knocking on his door and hearing no response I decided to open the door. 

"Regis, It's time to wake up." I said it very soft and calmly because I didn't want to startle him.

"Five more minutes."

"You'll be late if you sleep for five more minutes."

"It'll just be five minutes." Since he wasn't budging I decided to use the tactic Suyi uses on Shinwoo when he doesn't listen. 

"Regis K. Landegre, It's time to wake up." apparently using the full name and a different tone of voice really does work. He got up and started to get ready so I left. But on the way out my hair got stuck with the door.