Four: First Date

A / N: Hello !!!!! I don't have much to say today. 

This chapter will be a polyamory relationship between Tao, Takeo, and M-21

Without further to do, I hope you enjoy !!!!!! 💜💜💜

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS: Polyamory- A relationship that involves more that two people with the CONSENT of ALL parties (people involved).

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a Friday night and our favorite trio were sitting in the living room enjoying a movie and discussing what they could do for tomorrow since they did not have to work.

Tao: Maybe we could go on a date? 

Takeo: Have we even had one before?

M-21: Do you mean amongst ourselves or with other people?

Tao: (Thinking) Yeah, you're right we've never had a date. Alright then, I'll plan our date for tomorrow. (Big bright smile) Just be ready before seven.

Takeo / M-21 : (love eyes) Ok.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tao's POV

Turns out, planning a date for three is much harder then expected. Why? Because you don't have to think of one person but of two, who have different likings. And this is the type of stuff that the internet nor other people can help you with. I had wasted a whole notebook already trying to figure out the perfect place for the three of us, or at least for them, but nothing seemed to be good enough. For example, I'm sure that Takeo would enjoy going to a nice fancy restaurant, however, M-21 would most definitely prefer some fast food, and as for me, well food is food.

Maybe we could go for a nice walk in the park, but that would be far to simple for a first date. I already asked for ideas from other people but their ideas would only really attract one of us, not all three. I also tried looking it up on the internet but there's NOTHING about a relationship of three. NOTHING. 

As I saw the clock I noticed it was almost seven and I still had nothing. And then, my savior arrived, I swear I heard and saw the angel singing in the background.

Seira: Have you made up your mind to where to take them?

Tao: No, I can't think of anything suitable enough for our first date.

Seira: How much time do you have left?

Tao: (Looking at the clock) A bit over an hour.

Seira: Sometimes the best dates occur within ones own home. I can help you cook something for them that can accommodate for their different likings in food.

Tao: You are a life saver. I owe you my life. next time you need or want something ask me and I'll make it happen. 

She just gave me a small smile as she turned around and headed toward the kitchen with me trailing behind her. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  

Takeo's POV

I now know how girls feel when they're about to go out and say they have nothing to wear. Since I didn't want to be suffering alone I headed toward M's room. Once I got there I gave three knocks before coming in. His room was a mess, more then usual, he had clothes scattered all over his bed and I never realized he had so many pairs of shoes. I didn't see him anywhere in here but I heard a lot of noise coming from the closet so I went there and saw him moving shirts from one place to another.