Final Chapter

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for not updating in a while but life happens and I just couldn't find enough time to do so. As I start transitioning into college I don't really think I'll have enough time to update often anymore so I think it's finally time to bring this compilation of oneshots to an end. This is the final chapter so I really hope you enjoyed it and thank you so much for reading the previous chapters as well.

Anyways, I don't really have an idea for this chapter so I'm just kinda going with the flow and seeing where that takes me.

I hope you enjoy reding this!!!💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

Shinwoo had his head on his desk, watching the clock tick at every second. It was the last day of school and he was feeling every bit of eagerness for the day to be over. He lifted his head off the table and turned to Rai, "Do you want to go to the internet café after this or do you want to go to your home?" Rai turned to look at him, with that blank face as always, and just nodded.

"So...Internet café or your house first?"

"HAN SHINWOO! I know it's the last day of school but that doesn't mean you get to talk whenever you want! You still haven't even started your test!"

Shinwoo gave Mr. Park a sheepish smile and just laid his head back on the table. They could figure this out later when they were done with their test. He turned his head in the other direction to look at Ikhan and just cringed at how aggressively the other boy was writing and flipping pages. He looked past him and saw Regis with a frown on his face writing and erasing many times before he turned the page. Right besides him was Seira who just wrote and moved on. In front of her was Yuna who was writing slowly and only occasionally erasing. Suyi's seat was empty due to her recent tour.

Shinwoo decided enough time had passed so he opened up his exam and started circling random answers. After finishing his exam he stood up and handed it to Mr. Park, many others shortly followed. Rai, as always, was the last one to turn in his exam. Once he got back to his seat Mr. Park started speaking.

"Alright class! This is the last day of school and hopefully the last time I'll see you all. I really hope you took this test seriously and gave it your best effort because I really can't put up with any of you a second time. That is all, once the bell rings you are all dismissed!"

With that, he stepped out of the classroom, leaving the students alone in the classroom.

"Okay! So, where do y'all want to go after this?" Said Shinwoo with a very enthusiastic tone and a big grin on his face. He was kind of hungry and could really go for a snack. Maybe some seaweed or some noodles... Perhaps noodles, Rai is a big fan of them after all.

"How about we go window shopping downtown? They usually start setting up for spring around this time." Suggested Yuna, with a soft voice and a casual tone. Shinwoo winced at her suggestion, he hated window shopping. He didn't understand the point of it if you're not actually gonna buy anything.

"I don't think we need any windows." Said Regis with a confused look on his face. He was still learning how to understand idioms people used, but it was just too confusing.

"It's just an expression, we're not really gonna shop windows, we're actually not gonna buy anything. We just look at what the stores have in stock." Ikhan pushed his glasses from the tip of his nose closer to his face.

Meanwhile Seira had a blank look on her face when she spoke up, "window shopping sounds nice. Perhaps we could do some actual shopping as well?" She was making a mental list of some things she had seen the other day in a magazine and wanted to buy. Such as that set of matching aprons and gloves.

Yuna turned to look at her with a smile on her face and then turned to look at Shinwoo and Ikhan with a pleading look on her face.

Ikhan and Shinwoo turned to look at each other and then at Yuna and Seira. They looked at each other one more time and then let out a sigh of resignation. The bell rang and as the rest of the class scrambled to get out of school as soon as possible, the group of six took their time in getting up and gathering their things. They walked out of the school at a relaxed pace, enjoying each other's company.

They walked to the train station and got on the train that would take them downtown. Once there they started marveling at all the different displays they had at the front. Seira finally found the store she was looking for and dragged them all in so that she could look for her set of aprons and gloves.

"Why do you want new aprons anyway? Doesn't the Director have any that you can use?" Questioned Shinwoo nonchalantly while poking at a couple different items he didn't quite understand the use for.

"Yes, but these are matching." She answered as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. She picked up a different set of aprons looking at the design very intently.

"Why do they need to be matching?" Asked Yuna to pick up the set Seira had just put down.

"It looks nice and it feels like we're a family." Answered Seira as she continued inspecting the different designs.

Regis looked at her dumbfounded at the same time that Rai looked at her with a knowing look on his face. Yuna, Ikhan, and Shinwoo just started cooing at her while embracing her in a tight hug.

"You already behave so much like a family that you don't need some aprons to remind you of that." Said Shinwoo with a warm smile on his face. Seira looked at them all with a blank expression, she then set down the set she was holding and gave them all a sincere smile. She picked up a set she had already looked at and proceeded to make her way to the cash register.

They just looked at her leave in silence until they all followed behind her.

The set she chose was of a momma duck and her ducklings.

The End

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hellooooo! I'm really sorry for disappearing for almost two years but I was kind of busy with school and stuff.

Anyways! As I said in the beginning note, this oneshot book has finally reached it's end. I really want to try my hand in making a multi-chapter book but I just don't think this fandom is the right one for me to do so.

So if you made it here all the way from chapter one, kudos to you because I know that when I started this my writing was HORRIBLE, it was truly atrocious. I kind of want to delete it but I also want to leave it as a learning experience for myself.

As always, if you have any tips or criticism on my writing I'm always happy to read your comments.

I hope you enjoyed!!!💜💜💜