Twelve Pt.3 of Ten

A/N: Helllo!!! Here is a third part of the trio plus Frankenstein turning into babies. I think that this one will be more of Rai, Seira, and Regis taking care of them. Their actions will be based on some of the experiences I've had while babysitting my cousin. 

Anyways, I think that's all I have to say, I hope you enjoy!!!💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV 

"NOOO!!!" The white haired noble boy flinched when he heard a miniature size Takeo scream.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Regis kept holding the diaper in front of him, trying to get close to him without Takeo screaming or attempting to run. "Do you not want your diaper?" Takeo Shook his head and ran away as fast as he could towards Seira. 

Meanwhile Rai was trying to give Frankenstein a change of clothes while he just hid under the furniture out of his reach. He kept trying to reach him and every time he got close Frankenstein escaped and hid somewhere else. "Your clothes are dirty, you need to change them."

"Ca'ch me first!" He started running away again and just barely dodged Tao who was crawling away from Seira who wanted to give him a bath while holding both M-21 and Takeo's hands. "Seya, food." Takeo kept pulling her while avoiding Regis who still had the diaper. 

"You just ate, M. Takeo, go with Regis." He shook his head and kept avoiding Regis but this time Regis managed to get him so he put his diaper on despite the many protests. Frankenstein ran besides Regis so he used that opportunity to catch him so that Rai could change his clothes.

 Tao kept crawling away from Seira, she started to get frustrated so she picked up M-21 and went to pick up Tao. She went to give them both a bath while Rai and Regis looked after Takeo and Frankenstein. After bathing all of them they took a nap so the nobles could finally take a moment to relax and get the house chores done.  

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

M-21's POV

I woke up and saw that Regis was sleeping as well as Tao, Takeo, and Boss. Seira and Rai weren't here and since I didn't want to be awake alone I woke Takeo up. He looked at me and I just pointed to the kitchen. We got up and started to walk there. 

Takeo opened one of the cabinets and found the dish soap. "Bubbles." I nodded and dragged a chair from the table to the sink. He got up and opened the water while I got another chair. The water was not staying so I got the wash cloth and covered the drain. We tried to open the dish soap but we couldn't so I went to wake up Boss.

"Open." I handed him the bottle and he opened it and then followed me to the sink. He got up in my chair and poured the dish soap in the sink. 

I got some of the foam and put it on Takeo's hair as well as on Boss' hair. I got bored of playing so I went back into the living room. I found a Marker on the table so I grabbed it and started drawing on the walls. Just while I was finishing my master piece Tao woke up so I gave him another marker and he just started to draw on himself. 

My diaper felt uncomfortable so I woke Regis up. "Reshi, I poopoo." Takeo and Boss were still in the kitchen and were giggling while Tao had started to draw on the walls.