first things first

So like I mentioned in the description this is my first time writing a fanfiction or anything in general that doesn't involve school so please be patient with me. Anyways, I think that each oneshot will be unrelated to each other unless I specify.

I will be doing ships from the story such as, SeiraxShinwoo or FrankensteinxRai, I think I will also do things like ReaderxCharacter of OcxCharacter. Or maybe just situations I myself can imagine the characters in. Kepping that in mind please don't complain if the way I portray the character isn't necessarly something the actual character would do. 

For the first two oneshots I think I will just let my imagination flow then for the other I will probably wait until I get more imagination or just let you guys choose/make request. 

Another side note, English is not my first language so please don't judge any grammatical errors and if you see any please let me know.  

And finaly, please go show the original webtoon/anime some love, you can find the comic in the free app called Webtoon, it is called Noblesse. However I'm assuming that if you are here it's because you come from there to fill your fangirl/boy heart. The anime can be found in the app crunchy roll, but since I havn't really seen the anime I don't know much about it. 

That's it for now, thank you and enjoy.