Ten

A/N: Hello!!! So last chapter was to celebrate father's day and it was SUPOSED to be of Frankenstein and Rai taking care of the RK-5 as if they were their children. It did not come out like that. And for some reason it doesn't want to be written. I have written this chapter five times already but erased it half way because I didn't like it.

My sanity can't take that, so I will be slowly writing it and hopefully I'll have something acceptable by July 14 before 3:00 AM central time. Until then I will leave this one here.

Anyways, let's talk about today's chapter. This chapter was inspired by a couple different works. Some of the authors from AO3 I was inspired by were: Avillian, AdmiralTDeVanto, and LouieRambles. From Wattpad I was inspired by ale_kertia. I think there were a couple more but I can't remember, if I remember I will add them. 

It will basically be of something going wrong in the lab and Frankenstein and the RK-5 turn into babies so Rai has to make sure they don't die until the effect wears off or they until they're old enough to take care of themselves.

I think that's all I have to say today, so I hope you enjoy!!!💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

Frankenstein'POV

I was in my lab and I was supposed to be improving master's ramenyeon recipe but I got distracted with an experiment I haven't touched in a really long time. This experiment was supposed to extend a normal human's lifetime without them having to get any major modification done to them. I can't remember why I abandoned it, everything written seems correct. 

Since Master is currently satisfied with this rameyeon recipe I guess I can continue to work on it later. So now in order to test it I can use some blood samples and see how they react to each other. 

"Hey Boss! Is there any rameyoen for us to try yet?" Ah, just in time.

"Actually, I don't have any rameyeon but I do have another experiment going and I need some blood samples from the three of you." They looked confused and were looking at each other and then at me.

"What's the experiment?"

"Well, Tao, a long time ago I created a formula that was supposed to extend a normal human's life time. However, I don't really have any test results from it. So before testing it on someone I would like to see how it reacts to a small sample." They looked a little more convinced with that so they just went over to the designated area for getting blood samples.

I took the samples, thanked them and told them that I would be up in about an hour to make dinner.

After carefully adding the mixture into the sample of blood I left it somewhere where the blood could mimic it's functions on the human body.  So I decided this was enough for now so I went upstairs to make dinner.

"Hey Director, how are you?"

"Hello kids, shouldn't y'all be home by now? It'll get dark soon." These kids always stayed until very late and therefore woke up late for school. 

"Ah man, it is getting late. Shoot! I forgot my dad's coming home today!" As soon as he said that he started gathering all of his stuff, said goodbye and ran out the door.