The Time Shinwoo Didn't Listen to Captain Jack Sparrow and Just High Tailed it

A/N (06/03/21): The full title is "The Time Shinwoo Didn't Listen to Captain Jack Sparrow and Just High Tailed it from the Freaking Country" it was suggested by OncerLiya. I don' know if you meant it as a joke but I love it so it's now the title.

A/N: Hello !!!!! If you are still this even after the horrible and s **** y endings from before, then I want to say ... Thank you !!!!

I really hope that you are enjoying these, and like I've mentioned before please give me some suggestions and I'll try to make them happen.

So for this one I think I will try to make it a love triangle situation between Shinwoo, Seira, and Rai. for this one I will leave the ending more open to your own imagination, so unless you tell me you want a continuation then you will just have to use your imagination.

Enjoy !!!!!! 💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

Rai POV

I was once more glaring directly at Seira, she knew that I was and why I was, but she did not back away and I am most certain that she got closer to him. But he did not notice nor care. He thought that since we were foreigners it was normal for us, so she used it to her advantage.

I don't even know when this rivalry between us started, but all I knew is that it wasn't going to stop until one of us won his heart. There were times where I felt dumb for fighting with someone much younger than me to be with someone who was much younger than both of us.

Shinwoo: Rai, don't just sit there sipping your tea all day get some snacks before they're all gone.

Ikhan: It's your turn, truth or dare?

Shinwoo: Give me your best dare.

Ikhan: Do the chicken dance while eating chicken, we'll be recording.

I could tell he immediately regretted picking dare but was still willing to do it. He started doing the supposed chicken dance while eating the chicken that Seira prepared.

Shinwoo: Ok, spin the bottle

The bottle who decided who will take the dare or tell the truth landed on Seria

Shinwoo: Truth or dare?

Seira: Truth.

Shinwoo: That's no fun, but anyways, let's see what will be a good truth?

Ikhan: Oh, I know !!!! (Whispering to Shinwoo)

Shinwoo: If you had to kiss someone in this room, who would it be?

Seira: (With no hesitation) You.

Everyone was shocked, and I was furious, I knew she would take any opportunity she had to become closer to him and make a move but I wasn't expecting her to do it in front of all the children. She then proceeded to spin the bottle.

Seira: Rai, truth or dare?

Rai: Dare.

Seira: Don't come near us during the next 24 hours, class time is an exception.

I stood up and walked to my room, the kids probably thought it was all part of the game but I knew she did it to get me away from him.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Seira POV

I finally got him away from us, even if it was for a short amount of time it was more than enough for me to do my next move. He hated me because he knew I had an advantage, but I couldn't be too careless because Shinwoo could still develop feeling for him if I let my guard down.