Seven

A / N: Sorry for the long wait but I was trying to write a continuation for the chapter but everything that I wrote just seemed wrong, so just like the "insert reader" chapter the continuation of part six will be postpone until further notice . 

Enough about that, let's talk about todays chapter: this one is more of an AU where Ashleen didn't die and is now part of the household. It'll be similar to chapter one but with the addition of Ashleen and a different scenario, obviously, so it'll probably be short. 

Another sidenote: last chapter I said I was gonna try a new writing style but I realized it wouldn't be too different from how I already write, the only difference is that I won't put the character's name before they speak.

Well, that's all I have to say so, I hope you enjoy !!! 💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

Not one's POV

Our favorite household members were still sleeping peacefully getting ready to wake up and start the day.

The first one to wake up was Raizel, mainly because he didn't sleep, followed by his bonded, who slept very little. While Frankenstein went upstairs to get breakfast ready for the rest of the household he noticed someone else was already there.

"Good morning, Ashleen" 

"Morning, Frankenstein." Said a very sleepy werewolf-human hybrid.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?"

"Yeah, but I'm still sleepy. Probably because I'm growing old" She started to pour herself a cup of coffee and started to get out the pots and pans to start cooking.

"Perhaps if you tried to awaken your powers you wouldn't age as fast"

"I've tried but it just doesn't work. And besides I'm already aging far to slowly for a normal human, what else can I ask for?"

"Well, enough about that, do you have your lesson plans for this week?" He started to get the pot ready to cook the rameyeon as well as getting the tea ready.

"I do, do you need them right now?" She was mixing ingredients that I won't even bother to mention because I don't know how to cook.

"I just need them before tomorrow. Good morning, Takeo." he greeted the snipper and continued cooking.

"Good morning, Boss and Miss Ashleen. Do y'all need any help?" He asked as he approached them.

"If you could please start setting up the table."

He got the plates first and as he was setting down the last plate M-21 walked right through the doorway. "Morning, M."

"Morning, want any help setting up the table?"

"Yes, please, I'm just missing the silverware and cups" M-21 went to the cupboards and started getting out the cups while Takeo got the silverware. 

"Tao is still not up yet?" asked Regis as he was coming into the dining room. 

"No, perhaps y'all should go wake him up?"