Two

A/N: Hello!!!!! This is the second part of my book and you are reading this then all I want to say is thankyou💜💜💜!!!!!

Anyways, continuing with the book, I think that I will try to make it a SeiraXShinwoo shipp, but please don't expect to be super romantical since I am bad with that type of emotions.

Just so that you don't confused I'm only going to use the bold letters for any authors notes I may have. I the characters have any inner thoughts it will be in (italic and parenthesis). To describe any action without the narrator it will be in (parenthesis).

Enjoy!!!!💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

POV: Shinwoo

We were at the directors house, as usual, and since it was getting late we decided it time for us to go home. so we started to get our stuff so we could leave as soon as Seira and Regis were done with their chores. I really don't get Regis, every time we offer to help he declines but complains that we make a mess. Since both of them were done we started to head out.

Shinwoo: Bye Rai, bye hyungs and ajussi (A/N: I don't know how to spell it so if someone could correct me that would be awesome) bye Director. See y'all tomorrow at school.

Ikhan: Bye we'll come back tomorrow to continue playing.

Yuna: I don't think we should come this often it must be exhausting for Seira to cook for all of us.

Suyi: Yeah, I think your right but next time we'll help you Seira.

Frankenstein: Bye kids have a nice trip home and see you tomorrow(please don't come back)

We were already arriving near my house, since it was the closest when suddenly Seira stopped and looked up to the sky. And as if she had summoned it, it started raining. We didn't want to get wet so we started running towards my house but since Seira and Regis weren't running I grabbed their hands and started running.

Ikhan: I don't remember the weather man saying anything about rain today.

Suyi: They never mentioned any rain today. 

Regis: Well I'm sure they aren't always correct.

Shinwoo: Yeah, I guess you're right. Do y'all just want to stay here until the rain stops?

Regis was about to answer but got interrupted by Seira who answered way too fast than she normally does. 

Seira: Yes, I think that would be the best for all of us so that we don't get sick.

Ikhan: Do you have that videogame we were talking about during school?

Shinwoo: Yeah, wanna play?

Ikhan: Yeah!

As I was searching for the videogame and setting up the controllers Yuna and Suyi took a seat at the sofa while Ikhan settled himself on the flor. I noticed that neither Seira nor Regis took a seat so quickly turned to them.

Shinwoo: If there's not enough room on the sofa, I can bring y'all some chairs if you want?

Ikhan and I started playing while Yuna and Suyi were chatting and Seira and Regis were just watching us play. When I realized that we had the cold air on.

Shinwoo: Hold on I'll go turn off the A/C otherwise we'll die of hypothermia. 

I said while I got up and started walking towards the hallway where the thermostat was. As I was turning I saw hand reaching for my shoulder but I couldn't see who it was and I didn't hear when they were coming, so I did the most logical thing my brain could think of while being in the same house as the girl I like.