Eleven Pt.2 of Ten

A/N: Okay, like promised I here's the continuation of chapter ten. For this one I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind so I don't have much to say. I just have a basic idea which is that Rai, Seira, and Regis will be taking care of the other four.

Just for some reference, Frankenstein is about two years, M-21 and Takeo are both a little older than one, and Tao is less than one year old.  Also let's pretend that their clothes shrunk with them. 

I think that's all I have to say right now. I hope you enjoy!!!💜💜💜

________________________________________________________________________________

Rai's POV

I asked Regis and Seira to help me take Frankenstein and the trio upstairs. And since Frankenstein could walk by himself it was easier to do. 

"So what will we do now?" Last time they ate was about 1:00 PM and it is currently 6:00 PM.

"We should feed them." When this first happened to Frankenstein he was about Tao's size and wasn't able to eat on his own. "We can't feed them anything too hard to chew and we need to help them eat."

Seira gave a nod and went into the kitchen. I asked Regis to bring as many blankets and pillows as he could find and once he had them I spread the blankets on the floor one on top of the other and then arranged the pillows around. We set the now babies on top of the blankets. 

"How do we make them stay on a single spot?" 

"You can't, you have to entertain them long enough to make them forget that they want to escape." I looked around to see how we could entertain them. "We cannot leave them unattended at no cost or they will, unintentionally, try to kill themselves." After I said the last part Regis looked a bit scared and even Seira, who was coming in with the food, looked scared. 

Frankenstein tried to leave the little ring of pillows more than once and tried harder after noticing the food.

"I wan' eat!" We sat them down on the sofa and I was about to start feeding Frankenstein but he is able to eat on his own so I started feeding Tao while Seira fed Takeo and Regis fed M-21.

"Not to be rude towards Takeo, but he smells bad." 

"M-21 just threw up his food." 

I forgot about all the nasty stuff that came from human children. 

"DING DONG!"

We heard the doorbell ring and looked at each other when we saw the front door open.

"Hey guys! The door was open so we let ourselves in." Shinwoo was the first one to come in followed by Ikhan, Suyi, and Yuna. 

"Oh! Are y'all babysitting? Where is the chairman, Ajhussi, and the oppas?" Suyi put her bag down and came over to were we where. "I think he needs a diaper change."

I looked at Regis and Seira and they both had a confused looked on their faces.

A/N: Okay, so I looked it up and cloth diapers appeared somewhere around 1800 and Rai disappeared 820 years ago, since 2010, so the time wouldn't match up.