Thirteen

Marco and I met in the common room the same morning. We then met Will on the moving stairs before the three of us together walked to the entrance hall where Ced was waiting for us.

Students were gathered around the Goblet, studying it. Some were eating toast. The Goblet stood in the middle of the room on the stool that the sorting hat normally stood on during the sorting ceremony.

Marco and I had talked about it. We weren't gonna drink the ageing potion until we had seen Fred and George succeed in tricking the ageing line.

"Anyone out their name in yet?" I heard Ron ask a third-year student as they stood with Potter, not far from us along with Granger.

"All the Durmstrang lot." the third-year girl replied. "But I haven't seen anyone from Hogwarts yet."

"Bet some of them put in last night after we'd all gone to bed." Potter spoke. "I would've done if it had me... wouldn't have wanted everyone watching. What if the Goblet just gobbed you right back out again?"

Laughter suddenly came from behind us before Fred, George and Lee came running out into the the entrance hall.

That's why they made an extra potion.

They made one for Lee as well.

They stopped between my group of friends and Potter's group of friends, and Fred leaned into their group while George eyed me from corner of his eye, grinning as he acted like he wasn't completely checking me out.

"Done it." I heard Fred say. "Just taken it."

"What?" Ron asked.

"The ageing potion, dungbrains." Fred told him.

"One drop each." George added as he rubbed his hands together. "We only need to be a few months older."

"We're going to split the thousand Galleons between the three of us if any of us win." Lee commented. All three were grinning widely, and Marco and I exchanged a glance.

Will then sighed as he walked forward with a slip of parchment in his hand. He showed it to me before.

William Silverberry — Hogwarts

I watched as my brother threw his name into the goblet. Hogwarts students broke into applause and a few wanted a high-five from him which he simply gave them. Then he came back over and grasped Marco's jaw to kiss him.

"Well done big guy." Marco then told him and grabbed his hand as Will placed himself next to Marco, making me move a little closer to George to make room.

"Don't call me that." Will said, shaking his head, eyes glued to the Goblet with a teasing smile on his face.

I know that look.

When Marco and Will look at each other like that, they usually disappear soon after to have sex. It's disgusting that I've gotten to know the look.

"It's not going to work." Granger sang. She was sat on the bench with a book in her lap.

Fred and George exchanged a look before the two walked over to sit on either side of her.

"Oh yeah?" Fred asked.

"And why is that Granger?" George added.

"You see this?" Granger said, pointing her finger around the age line. "This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?" Fred asked, shaking his head slightly.

"So." Granger breathed heavily, slamming her book down against her thighs. "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dim witted as an ageing potion."

We'll see about that.

"Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant." Fred grinned.

"Because it's so pathetically dim witted." George added before the two got up again to join Lee.

"Ready?" Fred asked the two who nodded in response. "C'mon, then — I'll go first—"

Fred pulled a slip of parchment out of his pocket and walked straight up to the age line. He stood there, rocking on his toes.

As the whole Entrance Hall watched him, he took a deep breath as he suddenly stepped over the line. Everyone watched to see if it had worked and George leaped forward and jumped into the age line to his brother.

Lee didn't get the opportunity to join them before a loud sizzling sound filled the room and it was like they were thrown by an invisible force. The two bodies flew across the room. They landed about ten feet away on the cold stone floor and I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing.

Not the moment, Allie.

Long white beards grew from their faces as their long red hair turned white as well. The room was then filled with laughter but the twins started fighting while shouting some things I couldn't hear due to the laughter.

I handed Marco my vial and he quickly took it, pushing it into the pocket of his trousers where his own was.

"I'm not doing that." he muttered and I simply nodded in agreement. Then Marco grabbed Cedric's shoulder and pushed him forward, causing him to almost trip.

"Alright, alright!" He said, holding up his hands in defense. Cedric walked through the age line and when he threw his name into the goblet, the room erupted into applause again.

"I did warn you." Dumbeldore said as he entered the entrance hall, looking at the twins who quickly pulled apart. "I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett of Ravenclaw and Mr Summers of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

I snickered at his compliment but luckily no one heard me. Marco leaned in to me in front of Will with a soft chuckle leaving his mouth

"Bet you ten galleons Dumbledaddy is in love with one of them."

Automatically, I gagged and looked at him, sending him a nasty look before reaching in to shove him.

"You're disgusting."

"You really are." Will agreed and looked at his boyfriend. "So disgusting."

Marco smirked.

"Thinking what I'm thinking?"

William nodded.

"Prefect bathroom. Now."

My brother tugged at my best friends hand who then willing followed him up the marble staircase. I looked at Cedric and then moved closer to him. He automatically threw an arm around my shoulders as we stated at the Goblet.

"Heard you broke up with Cameron."

"I did." I confirmed. "It was for the best. He's been nothing but a pig towards me."

"Good." Cedric smiled, but the smile quickly dropped. "Not that he's been a pig towards you, but that you're finally making a decision that will benefit you."

I smiled and leaned into Cedric, wrapping my arms around him as he rested his head on top of mine.

"Do you wanna go watch people from the clock tower?"

I lifted my head to look at him, a grin going from one ear to the other.

"Fuck yes."

So, this book follows the plot line of the Harry Potter books, not the movies, and I know the little scene with the twins and Hermione isn't in the books, but it was too good so I had to add it.

That's all.

Goodnight!