One-hundred and twenty-eight

I followed George and Carrington as they walked into the third floor corridor, and Marco, Fred and Lee decided to then follow me.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, seeing George walk there with his arm wrapped around my older half-sister.

The two stopped and turned around but his arm was still wrapped around her and it hurt to watch. While he was looking at me with pure hatred in his eyes, she was watching me with a smirk of victory.

"George what the— George."

"What?" He asked with an attitude, eyeing me up and down in such a way that I felt uncomfortable by the look in his eyes.

"George, what're you doing, mate?" Fred asked but George didn't get to respond before I spoke again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, gesturing towards me. "What the fuck are you doing with her?!"

George sighed and looked at Carrington, smiling for a second before he let go of her and stepped towards me, his smile dropping.

"What am I doing with my girlfriend... you mean?"

What?

"No... she's not... I'm your—"

"You're not my girlfriend." He laughed in a mocking tone and turned around again, wrapping his arm around Carrington as they continued walking.

"This is not you!" I yelled, my voice echoing through the corridor. "George! What the fuck! We were literally fine before breakfast! What are you—"

I looked to Fred.

"Is this some kind of sick prank?" I asked, eyes full of tears. "Because it's really not funny. Fred... it's not funny."

"No, it's not— I don't know what he's doing." Fred sounded at least as confused as I was.

Then I looked at Carrington's back and realisation flushed over me.

"What did you give him?!" I yelled and followed after them again but as I went to grab Carrington's arm to get her to look at me, George let go of her, turned to me and instead grabbed my arm.

It all happened so fast but I remember flinching at the way he suddenly grabbed me and by the force he was pulling me at, I fell back on the floor, staring up at the guy that I never thought would hurt me in any way.

Immediately Marco was there, trying to punch George but he was held back by Fred.

"You're not George." I said in a whisper as he crouched down in front of me, scanning my body once again.

"I'm not?" He cocked an eyebrow. "I remember every single second of our relationship, Allie. I remember the cuddles, I remember the sex. I even remember the secrets. If I wasn't George, how would I know that Marcus was your first kiss and that you were his?"

But George would never do this...

"I don't know what I ever thought... spending eleven months with you." He looked at me in disgust. "You're nothing but a pathetic girl who thinks she's oh so brave for standing up for herself, when in reality darling... you're a coward. A zero—"

"Don't you dare speak to her like that you fucking idiot!" I heard Marco's voice but I couldn't keep my eyes from George, letting his words sink in.

"...you're a fat, disgusting person who's too fucking lazy to even do anything about her weight."

That was it.

That was the words that I had always feared having to hear come from him. I never thought that would actually happen...