One-hundred and thirty-five

I hadn't seen George, Fred, Carrington, Harry or the two younger Weasleys since the day of the 16th of December.

Lee told me that Arthur had been attacked at the Ministry so they had all been escorted to 12 Grimmauld Place until they had to visit him at St. Mungos.

I was worried about Arthur but luckily, he's going to be okay. Molly also informed me about the situation in a letter that arrived this morning.

She also told me she'd take a look at the relationship between Carrington and George, but she believed me. She just had to see it with her own eyes and then she'd do something about it.

Today we were going home for the holidays. I was excited to see Will again. I was excited to see the flat he has bought for him and Marco, with an extra room for me, and I was excited to see him work at his job in the leaky cauldron.

"Allie." Timothy's voice snapped me from my thoughts as he held out his hand. "Here... give me your bag."

I offered him a small smile before I handed over my bag, and he easily placed it on the luggage rack, due to his height.

"Thanks." I breathed as I sat down by the window, putting my feet up on the seat across from me, between Marco's spread legs.

"Gosh I'm so tired." Lee complained. "When I get home, I'm just going to sleep for like thirteen hours and I don't care if my mum throws her shoe at me. It won't wake me."

Timothy sat down next to his brother who was spinning a cigarette around between his fingers.

"You know those are bad for you." He said and Marco gasped dramatically, looking at Timmy.

"Oh really? I had no clue! Thanks... guess I'll quit then."

"Well I am very sorry Mr dickhead." Timothy responded and folded his arms over his chest at the same time as the train started moving.

"Marco, if you're gonna smoke that thing, do it out of the window." I said and reached up to open it before I laid down with my head on Lee's lap.

"Mind if I sleep here?" I asked. "Great. Thanks."

"I didn't even—"

"You're a great friend." I yawned, closing my eyes while taking off my glasses, reaching them up while trying to blindly put them on Lee's face.

I ended up falling asleep to the sound of the three guys chatting.

When I woke back up, I groaned and sat up in my seat, running a hand through my hair. I grabbed my glasses from Lee's dreadlocks, and put them on before I looked at Marco and Timothy.

Marco was leaned back, legs spread and hands folded between them, watching me with a huge grin on his face, biting down on his tongue.

Timothy in the other hand was covering his mouth with his hand, trying not to laugh but it was difficult for him.

"What?" I asked. "Are you two on drugs?"

Marco shrugged.

"Yes..."

"Alright, I knew that." I rolled my eyes. "Stop looking at me. You're being weird."

Then Lee let out a laugh, quickly clamping a hand over his mouth to hide it.

"What the fuck..." I muttered, rolling my eyes. "Are we there soon? I don't want to sit on this stupid train for another moment."

"Chill out." Marco said. "Do you need some weed? You look like you need some weed."

I scoffed.

"And what happened the last time I was high?"

Lee instantly put a hand into the air, waving it violently to get my attention.