Forty-seven

I was crying.

I was full on crying. Sobbing, wailing. Crying my bloody eyes out. I don't think I've never cried this much in my entire life and I think I'm scaring George.

All he did was give me a birthday present and then I started crying from how overwhelming the happy feeling was. I hadn't felt happy in a way like this.

He had given me a jar with 365 reasons why he loves me. Told me to read one each morning and after a year, I would have read them all.

Now he was hugging me tightly as we sat by the lake. It had become our place to be alone together or when we wanted to talk.

Nothing could explain the love I was feeling for this boy. He was such a romantic person and it made me all emotional.

"You okay?" George laughed softly as he held me tightly, his lips pressed to my temple after he placed several kisses.

"Thank you." I whispered against his neck before slowly pulling away to look at him, a hand pressed to his chest. "I hate you. You're making me soft."

George grinned as he nuzzled his nose against my cheek before kissing me. Then he looked at my hand and so did I.

The stone on my ring had turned black. We both laughed at the fact that my stone just ratted me out.

I mean, it is pretty obvious that I don't hate him.

"This one can be very useful." George said and ran a finger over the stone in my ring as my hand rested on his chest.

"I can find out who Marco and William had a threesome with!" I exclaimed. "Ooh, or I can get you to talk more about that penis bone and see if you're lying or not."

George chuckled and placed his hands on the back of my thighs to guide me to straddle his hips.

"You actually believed that?" George smiled, making me frown. "Babe, I was messing with you."

"What— but Marco knew it too."

"Apparently not." He laughed. "I'm sure he just didn't want to admit he had no idea."

This sucks.

"Aw, it got me so excited." I pouted. "It seemed so interesting. You had a name for it and everything."

"Well, the name was real." He told me. "We did once have bones in our genitals but with evolution and chimpanzees turned into humans, it disappeared."

"Oh?"

"So while we did used to have bones in our penises and our clitoris, we don't anymore."

We had bones in our clit?

"How do you even know this?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Charlie once traumatised Fred and I with it." He said. "Tried to convince us that we had a bone in our penises that could break if we got a boner, so I did research and found out he was lying."

"How old were you?"

George chuckled as a small smile found its way into his lips. He then hid his face in the crook of my neck and I felt the vibrations from his chuckle.

"Sixteen." He whispered. "It was during the first task of the tournament."

I broke into laughter at the thought of George being his current age and believing that he would break his penis by touching it a tad too hard.

My laughing turned into shrieking as George wrapped his arms around my back and threw me out onto the ground, though making sure not to throw me too roughly so I wouldn't get hurt.