One-hundred and thirty-seven

This is the last chapter for tonight. I need to go to bed already because I have a meeting about an apartment really early in the morning.

-

"C'mon, angel." George whispered in my ear, sucking my earlobe into his mouth while humming in satisfaction.

Boy knew exactly how to get me riled up quickly.

"You need to get out of bed, my darling." He whispered. "Or I'll punch you in the face."

"Please do." I mumbled, turning over onto my back, keeping my eyes closed, but smiled, knowing he hovered over me. "Go ahead. Punch me, lover boy."

"Alright, you asked for it." He said, and a moment later, I was punched in the shoulder, causing me to erupt into laughter.

I opened my eyes and immediately wrapped my legs around his hips, throwing him down and pinning him to the mattress while I got on top.

"Now what, huh?" I asked, pinning his arms on either side of his head. "What're you gonna do now, lover boy?"

"Hmm... I don't know, angel." He smirked. "You realise I'm stronger than you, right?"

"Yeah? Try—"

I didn't get to finish my sentence before he got us turned back around, having me laugh my ass off, though my laughter was cut short when he pressed his lips to mine in a deep and passionate kiss.

"I love you." He whispered into the kiss. "I always will."

I flicked my eyes open and immediately sighed when I saw the white ceiling.

It wasn't real.

I groaned and pulled my pillow out from under my head, burying my face into it before I screamed.

"Stop screaming into your pillow again!" William yelled from the other side of the door as he walked by, knowing twice and I removed the pillow, glaring at the door while I heard him continue towards the kitchen.

We had been here for a four of days and this was the second night I had dreamt about George — also the second time I screamed into my pillow when I realised what was really going on between us.

With a grunt, I threw the pillow aside on the bed, and sat up, brushing my fingers through my hair.

I grabbed my glasses from the nightstand, and put them on. Next, I got out of bed, chills going down my spine at how cold the wooden floor was.

I grabbed the book I was currently reading, sliding it off the desk on my way out of the room.

"We were cuddling in bed, we were tackling each other and we were kissing." I explained my dream like I had done the day before while entering the kitchen where Will was cooking and Marco was non-existent.

I sighed and sat down at the kitchen island, placing my book in front of me.

"Normally you have nightmares in your dreams." I said. "But me... nooo, I wake up to my nightmare."

I put my elbow in the table, resting my chin in my palm.

"It's not even me I'm concerned about." I said. "It's George. It's a one-sided relationship based on her consent. He doesn't have a say and I can't imagine how he's going to feel if it ever ends."

I sighed.

"I even fucking kissed Marco because I—"

My eyes widened and I watched William freeze, staring down at the pan with bacon on, then slowly looked to me.