One-hundred and eighteen

This one's longer.

Also, it's 4:30 in the morning. I'm pretty tired so if you see any typos, just keep that in mind.

-

I'm not okay.

I know I'm not.

But I can still smile and laugh and that's okay, right? That means I'm not completely broken — that I'm able to heal from what's happened.

Though there're times where I hide so I can cry out my emotions in peace, but I would say that since that conversation with Marco a couple of weeks ago, I've gotten better at either seeking comfort with him or with George.

I've also gotten better at comforting Marco when he needed it so we've spend a lot of time on talking and comforting each other when we were out of class.

William got out of Azkaban after two nights and he wrote me and Marco immediately.

He thankfully didn't get fired from his job so he still earns money and can continue his search on a flat for him and Marco.

George has been singing a lot more to me. Especially when I'm not feeling good and he's cuddling me to give me comfort.

His favourite song to sing for me is the one he sang the first time for me.

'Just the two of us'

It's one of my favourite songs on my mixtape and sometimes we listen to my songs on there together. I just plug in some ear plugs and and then we lie on a bed in silence, listening to the music.

"This... is George Washington." I told George, showing him the photograph in the book I borrowed from the library. "I am not having this discussion again."

Somehow, we managed to get on the topic of George Washington and George is absolutely certain that they're "clones" because they share a first time — oh, and the same first letter of their last names.

"I see the resemblance."

"No you don't!" I exclaimed. "You can't possibly see a resemblance. You look nothing like George Washington!"

George looked up at me from where he sat, grinning. "You seem to get a little tense about this."

"I am not!"

"It's okay, angel." He chuckled. "We all have our flaws."

"I'll hit you with the book."

He simply hummed, still grinning like a mad man, then his smile dropped when he looked past me, and I quickly turned, seeing Carrington walk in.

"Can I talk to you both?" She asked, fidgeting with her fingers as she approached.

George pulled himself up from the floor or stand by my side.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." He said, wrapping his arm around my neck before starting to lead me out of the room.

"Wait, Allie!"

I sighed and stopped which caused George to look at me and cock an eyebrow at me, but I just sent him a tight smile as I turned around to face my half-sister.

"What is it?" I asked. "Do you have another comment about how perfect you and George are for each other?"

"No... I— I wanted to apologise." She said. "I've been writing Grayson a lot over the past few weeks and I guess he knocked some sense into me through his words."

I glanced at George before I folded my arms over my chest.

"You were staring at us at the tryouts and seconds after kissing George, a bludger was thrown towards me. Seeing as I was sitting in front of him, it would've been my face." I said, sending her an accusing look.