One-hundred and ten

"What's that?" Fred asked as he joined George, Lee and I on the ground in the seventh floor corridor.

"A newspaper." Lee deadpanned, earning a slap to the back of his head.

"It's last weeks Daily Prophet." I explained. "Someone trespassed at the Ministry."

"Really?" Fred raised his eyebrows in question. "Well, read it woman."

I inhaled sharply as I looked at him, watching the regret slowly creep on his face.

"Oooh." It came from George. "Bad move. Absolutely terrible move."

"You're about to be slaughtered." Lee commented as I reached for my knife, then realised I left it in my dormitory.

"Shit." I mumbled. "The next time I see my knife, I'll threaten you."

"Can't wait." Fred grinned, and I looked my eyes before looking down at the newspaper.

"Sturgis Podmore, thirty-eight, of number two, Laburnum Gardens, Clapham, has appeared in front of the Wizengamot charged with trespass and attempted robbery at the Ministry of Magic on August thirty-first. Podmore was arrested by Ministry of Magic watchwizard Eric Munch, who found him attempting to force his way through a top-security door at one o'clock in the morning. Podmore, who refuse to speak on his own defence, was convicted on both charges and sentenced to six months in Azkaban."

I folded the newspaper and handed it back to George who earlier had snatched it from Eleanor, promising to get it back to her.

"Imagine being locked up in Azkaban for six months." I said. "I think I'd turn mad."

"You're already mad." Fred commented, causing me to look at him.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you in any way? You seem to be on my back today." I said. "Well, you're always on my back but never this much."

He simply smiled, shaking his head slowly.

"You're fun to mess with."

"Hmm." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Let's see how fun it is when I do have my knife."

"What are you gonna do then?" Fred asked. "Are you gonna cut me like you cut George?"

My eyes widened and Fred gestured towards George before I turned to look at him. George laughed, leaning his head back against the wall before I looked at Fred again.

"That was an accident!" I exclaimed. "And it was rather his fault than it was mine."

"Oh!" George laughed. "Is that so? It was my fault but your knife?"

"Well, weren't you the one who grabbed onto my wrist, pressed the blade harder against your neck while challenging me?"

"You're right about that." He nodded. "But you're the one who started by putting a knife to my throat."

"You put knife to his—" Lee sighed. "...what kind of relationship do you have going on? If you keep trying to kill him, Allie, you won't get to marry the guy."

My eyes widened again and so did Lee's.

I had told him I was thinking about marriage with George in the future, but I hadn't told George that.

"What?" George questioned. I could feel his eyes burn into my skin but I refused to look at him. "You— what?"

"Marco must be out of detention by now." I said and hurried to my feet, gathering my stuff.

"You ruin absolutely everything." Fred told Lee who instantly started defending himself.

"Allie." George tried to catch my gaze.