New Beginning

Chapter Two
New Beginning

~Izuku POV~
    I stood there completely bewildered. I was dying and next thing I know the sludge monster is dead and I'm standing here with this new power of mine. I cannot believe it, did I actually unlock a quirk? No this power was a lot more than a quirk, I could feel it. Also it is like some knowledge from this quirk was sent directly into my brain. I somehow knew some of the capabilities of this power. It severely increased my strength, speed, defence, and Agility. Also the thing that made me smile the most was that I knew that I could activate quirks for other men as well. This made me think that men did have quirks, but were just dormant inside of them. I saw a puddle and decided to see if I had any physical changes. Turns out I did, my hair color turned to pitch black and my skin became a bit paler. My iris was a glowing white. The changes were definitely noticeable, but if someone looked at me they could still recognize me as Izuku.

    I realized that this was the chance I needed to change this world, to put everyone on equal terms with each other. It will take time. First I need to fake my own death. I started scattering my school supplies on the ground. Then I cut my hand and sprayed my blood all over the tunnel. Even though there was gonna be no actual body, it wouldn't matter. People would not look much into the disappearance of a boy and the scene was enough to make them think of the possibility that I am dead. I draped a black hoodie that I kept for rainy days over myself and left. It was a simple common black hoodie that was not specific to me so it couldn't be used to recognize me.

    As I was walking, I saw Izumi and then I saw All Might jump in front of her. I quickly hid in an alley and listened to their conversation. All Might was one of the few heroes that I respected as she preached anyone could be a hero and I assumed that meant men as well. Then suddenly the very muscular women deflated. She deflated. Let me repeat that, she fucking DEFLATED! The next part came so as an even bigger surprise. All Might deflated into my mother Toshina! Then I heard Izumi speak.

    "Mom, you're All Might!?" Izumi asked/started.

    "Yes sweetheart, I am the number one hero All Might." Toshina said with pride. Izumi looked dumbfounded to which I found hilarious.

    "Why are you telling me?" Izumi questioned.

    "This is because I want you to be my successor. You see my quirk is called One for All. It is a stock pilling quirk that allows the user to pass down the quirk to another person which allows the quirk to get stronger with each new generation. I got the quirk from my master who felt I had the heart of a hero even though I was born one of the rare quirkless women. This quirk was actually made from the quirk of a villainous woman called All for One. So you see I want you to be the next successor of my quirk." Toshina explained. I made a mental note of the name All for One.

    "I am honored and accept the responsibility in becoming your successor. I have to ask, are you able to give the quirk to men because Izuku still has his dream of becoming a hero." Izumi asked.

    "Well it is technically possible for a man to receive the quirk, though I do not believe they would be capable and strong enough to handle the power of it. Especially Izuku as I don't believe he is worthy of becoming a hero. It's for his own good. Inko agrees as well." Toshina explained.

    "I understand." Izumi said and they went home together.

    Anger. Resentment. Ferocity. Enraged. Those are just some of the words that can describe what I am feeling right now. My stupid bitch of a mother believes that Izumi is more worthy of being a hero than me. She believes that men cannot handle power. Fine then, I will show them all. No matter what obstacles, people, or bloodshed I will have to go through, I will fix this world, but I need to wait and plan for a bit. I am gonna need a place to stay. It may be risky, but I believe I know someone who will help me. I started to make my way to her home. Luckily she told me where she moved to after she got fired. It was nighttime by the time I got there. I knocked on the door until she opened it.