Meeting Family

Chapter 9
Meeting Family
~Izuku POV~
    I currently find myself in front of a small one story house. It's a bit run down. The house was located at the edge of a small town that was not too far from the city. It took me a bit to find this place. First, in order to get a name, I had to find out who attended my funeral. Then I had to go through multiple sources, courtesy of AFO, until I found this address. The Whole process took nearly two weeks.

    I have been hesitating to knock on the door for over an hour. Just an hour of doing nothing but standing and worrying. Worrying about all the things that could go wrong. How would he react? Has he forgotten about me? Does he even care? Will he even see me as his son?

    I steeled my nerves and knocked on the door. I heard something sounding like, 'coming!' from inside the house. After that there was a bit of shuffling and walking. As the sound got closer, my nerves got worse. I started feeling nauseous and sick. Everything that was happening was only taking a few seconds, but for me it felt like an agonizing amount of time. Finally the door opened. A man with a strong build opened the door. He had short, kinda messy, white hair. His eyes were like a shining grayish color.

    "Hello, how can I help ya?" He said before meeting my eyes. Once he did we both just stood there in silence.

    "......."

    ".........................."

    "Hello, I don't know if you are going to believe this but I am actually your so——MMMMPHPHP." I was cut short as he suddenly embraced me in a big hug. A hug so full of warmth and love. A hug so safe and comforting. I have only felt this kind of hug with one other person before. This man truly was my father. A part of me was a bit surprised that he recognized me, but I chalked it up to him just being my father and just knowing. This was Hisashi Midoriya, my father.

    After a bit the hug ended and he started blasting me with questing. Though my mind was still focused on the hug as well as one other thing. The look in his eyes showed a heavy mix of happiness, relief, sadness, and love. I was brought back to attention, and he stopped the questions, when we heard the small patter of feet behind him before a voice spoke up.

    "Daddy, who is it?" ???? asked

~Kaminari POV~
    I was currently at a designated meeting spot. Sporting some stylish black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with a lightning design. Then I had on an unzipped thin jacket. I was looking pretty good if I do say so myself. While admiring my choice of fashion I noticed the person I was waiting for was arriving.

    Kyouka Jirou, from class 1-A. Her quirk is EarphoneJack. So I have to be careful when speaking if she is anywhere nearby. She had on some short jean shorts and a white top with a black sleeveless undershirt. Mina's job was to introduce us as well as set up a date, and now I had to do my job. My job was to get her to fall for me so I could use her for information.

    I am certainly not complaining about my job. She does look rather cute in her outfit. Though this is all for the league. They were the ones that saved me and gave me a chance. I will not let them down. Also, in the end she is probably just another girl with a superiority complex and thinks nothing of men except that they are weak. She is a UA student after all. Jirou finally reached me.

    "Hey, did you wait long?" She asked with a slight blush. Her nervousness was clear as day and anyone could tell she probably doesn't go on dates a lot.

    "Nah, only been here for a few minutes. You look great by the way." I said with a smile.

    "O-oh uhh, thanks. You too." She said with a beat red face.

    "Should we get going?" I asked and offered her a hand.

    "Y-yes, of course." She said and started walking too embarrassed to hold my hand. I just shrugged and walked up beside her.