Attraction

Chapter 10
Attraction

~Izuku POV~
    I step through a portal into a room in my gear. It was a simple room though one could tell it belonged to a girl. The room looked calm and peaceful. Well....almost calm and peaceful. There was one thing that disrupted the steadiness of the room. There was a girl crying on her bed facing the wall.

    She had yet to notice me, but I definitely noticed her. She was an American and from what I learned about her is two years my senior. The first thing I noticed was her hair. Unlike my sister, who has golden blonde hair, her hair was yellowish blonde and waved down her back. Then I noticed her body. It was curvy and she had pale skin. I also noticed a pair of glasses folded down next to her. That was mostly likely because she was crying and the glasses were in the way. I eventually made my presence known by a slight cough.

    The girl turned her head to look at me in surprise and that's when I saw her face. I've seen it before in a picture, but the picture did nothing to show the beauty of the girl in front of me. Her face looked delicate and a bit round shaped. Her eyes reminded me of the ocean with them being aqua blue. She had luscious pink lips. This girl was an absolute beauty and I couldn't help but think that someone this gorgeous shouldn't stain her face with tears. Not that she didn't still look amazing while crying, but still she should be happy. I was so stunned by her beauty that I almost didn't notice her reach for her phone.

    "Wait! Please, I just came to talk." I said as I put my hands up and backed up.

    ".......w-what do*hic* you want w-with*hic* me-e?" She asked and she tried and failed to control her tears.

    "I simply came to discuss with you and give you an offer. If you decide to decline it then I will leave peacefully and not harm you. I give you my word." I say to which she slightly nods.

    "O-ok." She said.

    "First things first, introduction. I go by Ouroboros. I am sure you have heard of me but rest assured I am not here to harm or threaten you." I say to reassure her because as soon as I mentioned who I was she got a look of realization and then looked absolutely terrified. I let her sit for a few moments to calm down a bit to which it looked like she was finally about to slightly compose herself as she reached to put on her glasses. To be honest, the glasses added to her beauty.

    "M-mm-Melissa Shield." She spoke her name.

    "I am well aware of that, Miss Shield, or would you prefer Melissa?" I asked.

    "Melissa is fine. A-anyway what do you want to speak about?" She asked.

    "Well first that talk about you and to be more specific what happened to you recently regarding All Might and her daughter." I said and she went wide eyed before she looked to be about to cry again.

    "I-I.....Th-they......my father." She was shuddering with her words. So I crouched down, but made sure not to get closer yet.

    "Hey, it is alright. I have a pretty good idea of what happened, but just want to know what happened from you personally. I would like to know everything if you don't mind. " I said as she looked down at me and nodded.

    "*Inhale*-*exhale* My father was a genius man, he was an inventor and was talented. Though people would usually look past his inventions because he was, well a he. Though at some point in time he met All Might. I don't know what entirely transpired between them as I wasn't born yet and I only have what my father has told me to go on, but they became 'friends'. My father, with apparent help from All Might, was able to build his own company and become a highly recognized scientist. In turn, he practically worshiped and praised All Might doing everything she asked. I don't know what she would ask for, but when she did ask for something my father would drop everything else to do whatever she asked. I didn't think anything of it because from what I was told All Might was a wonderful person. She would often come to visit and speak with my father, though usually there was always something she needed. Also she constantly talked about her daughter and how strong she was becoming. Anyways, she recently came to visit with her daughter, Izumi, to see the expo. Though during that we were attacked by villains and most of the people were taken hostage. I, along with Izumi and some other UA students were about to get to the control room to try and stop the villains but turns out my father had a hand with the villains. Apparently he was trying to steal back a device he created to help All Might. Said device was confiscated. My father was deceived though and betrayed by the villains. In the end, All MIght and Izumi took down the villain and in the process destroyed the device my father created. I thought that was it, but the police quickly came and arrested my father. In the trial, he tried to explain that he was friends with All Might and only wanted to help her because she was losing her power. Th-thought All Might denied that they were friends and said she only ever met him many years ago for some support items. She th-then went on to b-berate him in the trial and insult him saying he was delusional. By the end of it, my father was so distraught that he could not even speak and was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole....b-but*hic" I guess*sniff* he cause deal*hic w-with it. The*hic* next morning they f-found*sniff* my father in his cell, d-d-dead*hic*. He h-hung himself with his sheets. There*sniff* was a small n-note next to him that said, 'I'm sorry my sweet daughter Melissa'." After she said that last part Melissa burst into tears again. I let her cry for a few minutes before speaking.