Training Camp

Chapter 11
Training Camp
~Izumi POV~
    How?

    Just how?

    How could I let this happen?

    How could I let them take her?

    I should have been there to save her.

    Why do I keep losing the people I care for?

    ..........

    I'm supposed to be a hero, right?

~Izuku POV~ An hour before
    I stood in front of the squad I had designated for this mission. Their two goals were to cause chaos and kidnap the target. Though I made sure to give them restrictions. We might be in the middle of the woods, but they are ordered not to kill anyone not included in the mission, like campers or hikers.

    "You all have your objectives?" I ask.

    "Yes!" They said and I motioned for them to start.

    Hell was about to rain down and I couldn't wait to see it.

~Izumi POV~
    I was outside talking with Miss Aizawa. We were also with another Class B student. I believe her name was Neitai Monomee. I was speaking with my teacher because of my bad grade on the written test of finals. My score was a 58. As we were chatting we heard rustling coming from the trees. Everyone prepared into a stance ready to fight when, to our surprise, an older boy came running out.

    He looked to be a few years older than me, with dark black hair and blue eyes. Though what had me worried was that he was clearly injured. All three of us relaxed our guard and ran up to him. As we got closer, I could see patches of stitched scarred flesh all around his body. Blood was seeping through his stitches. I could not help, but feel like I had met this guy before. Aizawa knelt down to tend to him.

    "Are you alright?" I asked.

    "How did this happen? Who did this to you?" Aizawa.

    "Hurry up and answer, we don't have all day." Monomee said as Aizawa and I both shot her a glare.

    "Who did this to me?" He asked us. Though it didn't sound like an actual question. He brought his hand up and he spoke next.

    "Disgusting heroes like you." He said as blue flames shot out of his hand. Aizawa and I were lucky enough to react in time, but Monomee did not get so lucky. I watched as her body was burnt to ash in a matter of moments. Not only that, but how could he have a quirk? He was clearly a guy so it made no sense.

    While I was thinking, he brought his hand up and prepared to send fire again, but seemed unable to. Looks like Aizawa managed to erase his power in time. Suddenly he was also wrapped in plastic and sent crashing to a wall with Aizawa pinning him. She started questioning him and tightening his binds, but all he did was laugh. Suddenly his body started tearing apart and all that was left was a mud like substance. Though he did say one last thing before he disintegrated. He seemed to stare at me as he said it.

    "Prepare, because your sins are coming back!"

~Toga POV~
    We had our orders and I was prepared to follow them, but I was secretly hoping to find Izu's biological sister first. I wanted to give that bitch a good cutting. It was sad though as we aren't allowed to kill her. She may not be the target, but Izu wants her alive for the time being. From what I heard with our communicators, Mustard has already knocked most of Class B out and is currently fighting two more of them.  As I was running through the trees I saw two students running. From the description Mina gave us, these two are Uraraka and Tsuyu.