Two Years

Chapter 3
Two Years

~Izuku POV~
I have been living with Sakura for a week now. Sakura said calling her 'Miss Sakura" made her feel old, so I now simply call her by her surname. I am still not used to it. For the most part, I have just been planning things out, with Sakura helping out a bit. Only a bit though as I did not want her too involved. I can only plan so much though. I need allies from both men and women. I decided to head out and search for some people I could be potential allies. At first, I did not find anyone. Soon it became dark and I was heading back to Sakuras through a shortcut, when suddenly I heard a scream.

As soon as I heard the scream I rushed towards it. Eventually I saw the light emanating from what seemed to be fire. The closer I got, the stronger the smell of rancid burning flesh came into my nose. I was getting worried that I would be there too late. I started to hear a voice, but could not make it out. Eventually I made it there and the sight I saw disgusted me. Enja Todoroki was there towering over the burning body of her son Touya. The mother of only of my biggest tormentors was currently burning her own son. He was twitching and looked to be still breathing so that came as a relief to me.

"You are a worthless waste of space. Talking back to me and thinking you have any rights at all. I am so glad to finally get rid of you and have one less distraction to train Shoka. Now good riddance and may you burn away like the trash you are." Enja, better known as No2 hero Endeavor, said and left.

I rushed over to the older looking boy. If I didn't do something fast he was going to die. I released my power and begged it to help him. It covered his wounds and I noticed it stopped the bleeding, but did not heal him completely. I picked him up and rushed him over to Sakura house. Once there, Sakura quickly went to work cleaning and stitching the wounds on her face. It helped that she had a small healing quirk. When she was done he still had scars, but was in stable condition. I wondered if I could use my ability to temporarily empower her quirk as to increase the healing, but that was to test another time. We gently placed the 16 year old teen down in my bed. I thanked Sakura and when to sleep on the couch.

I woke up the next morning to someone yelling the word 'Hello' repeatedly. I grogally got up and went to the guest room. I saw Sakura there and she said I should probably be the one to talk with me. I agreed and let myself in. As I walked, I saw the red headed boy slightly sitting up staring at me.

"Hey there Touya! Been a bit hasn't it." I say, trying to sound normal.

"Who are you and how did I get here." He asked.

"Come on, man. You don't recognize me? We've known each other for years." I say. Touya just squinted his eyes before a look of realization and shock adorned his face.

"Izuku..." He said.

"Correct." I said.

"How? I was told you were dead." He stated.

"I'd like to think of myself as reborn." I clarify.

"........WHAT?" He asked and I explained what happened at the sludge incident to him. I explained all the way up to the point of me bringing him back here.

"Holy fuck, dude. You have power and can unlock the quirks of other guys?"

"That I can. I can unlock yours if you want, but you need to promise to help me change this world. I sure you want just as much as me." I said.

"If you unlock my quirk then I will definitely help. I don't want to live like a piece of trash anymore." He says and I smile.

"Alright, but I need you to promise me that you will stay hidden with me. We cannot let society know that I have the ability to unlock male quirks. So no going to get your revenge on your mother Endeavour." I said.