Internships and Hosu

Chapter 8
Internships and Hosu
~Izuku POV~
    I was with Mina as she gave me her report.

    "Mina, I want you to choose an agency away from Hosu, alright. It doesn't matter which, just make sure that the chances of you patrolling with other 'heroes' in or near Hosu is basically nonexistent." I said.

    "Sure, I can do that. Why though?" She asks.

    "Let just say the league needs to test out some toys and I wish to meet someone." I said with a smile.

    "Gotcha. Is there anything else you need me to do?" She asks.

    "Actually yes. While you are a great spy for us to have, I believe that another would be of great assistance." I said.

    "Oh, are you going to try to turn another student from class 1-A?" She inquired.

    "No, the spy will not be a classmate of yours. All I need you to do is introduce the spy to one of your classmates. One that currently is not in a relationship." I explained.

    "Alright, so where is this spy?" She asks. I signaled towards the door as a silhouette started coming through the doorway.

    "Introduce yourself." I said.

    "What's up. The names Denki Kaminari." He said.

~Izumi POV~
    I was waiting at the station with my friends before we started to separate to go to our chosen agencies. Everything started to calm down. Mina started talking and laughing with me again. Something does seem a little off with her, but I'm sure it's nothing. Also Sensei told the class that after internship we will be having new students. The thing that worried me most was Iida. I heard about what happened to her sister and am pretty sure that she chose her agency because of its location. I could talk with her, but this is her family business and I shouldn't get involved. So I left the station and headed towards my destination. The hero that my mother recommended to me.

    When I got to the apartment, I shocked at first because it looked like a murder scene. Though the old woman just fell on her treat. When I got a better look at her, I recognized her as someone I saw at Izukus funeral. Sorahiko Torina is her name and Gran Torina is her hero name. My Mother seemed terrified of her when she spoke of her to me. To me she just seems weak old lad—-

    I was interrupted as she suddenly shot around the room before eventually punching me across the room and telling me training starts now. I was beaten for hours as she was too fast for me to use my electro telekinesis on. Eventually she told me a hint about suppressing OFA and spreading what I could throughout my entire body. I sadly realized that I could only use 3% of the power. Any more aches would become too much for me.

    We continued to train like that for a couple of days until Gran Torina finally decided to take me on patrol. Finally I can beat the villain scum and save people in need. While we were on a train, the train suddenly got attacked by a creature that closely resembled the only from the USJ incident. It was another nomu.

    I was told to go look for people in need of help. As I left the train, I remembered that Iida is here. Hopefully she is alright. Maybe I should just trust in her sense and abilities. Yeah, she wouldn't let revenge consume her.

    ....
    ...........................

    "Dammit!" I yelled after debating for a few minutes. I rushed to go find her.

~Stain POV~
    Don't you just love it when you catch two fish, while only fishing for one. As I was about to finish off another false hero, another moronic false hero came in to try and stop me. What was even more idiotic is this so called righteous hero was only after revenge. I recognized her as the younger sister of Igenium. A hero which I crippled.