Welcome to the League! (Also Important AN)

Chapter 7
Welcome to the League!
~Izuku POV~
    I looked at the trembling girl in front of me. I have been watching her ever since the news reported on her. Mina Ashido, fifteen years of age, sister of Hideaki Ashido, and daughter to heterosexual parents that stayed together after childbirth. Her quirk is called Acid. She can produce an acid substance from her body and can decide how powerful the acid is. In terms of personality, she is kind, eccentric, and bright. She also thinks of men as equal and looks up to her brother. It pains me that someone actually deserving of being a hero is being treated like this. I hope this goes well.

    "Why don't we talk somewhere more comfortable?" I said as a portal opened up behind me. I motioned for her to go in.

    "You expect me to follow you into that?" She asked. I just sighed.

    "Look, you're in an alley and there's no one around. If I wanted to kidnap or hurt you then I would have done that all ready. I promise, I just want to talk with you. If you don't like what I have to say then we will just drop you off back here." I said.

    "........." She said nothing at first.

    "Listen, I understand you don't trust me, nor do I fully expect you too. Though you have my word that I will not kill you and I believe that the conversation I wish to have will be beneficial to you." I said.

    "Alright." She said and followed me into the portal. Once through we entered the bar. There were no windows so she would not be able to figure out our location in the city. Though hopefully this goes well. I am taking a risk, but risks need to be taken to achieve great things.

    "You really think a bar in what an underage girl thinks is comfortable?" She asks with a blank face. Though she acted calm, I could clearly still see her trembling form and the fear within her eyes.

    "Well it's better than that alleyway. Also we have no intention of serving a minor alcoholic drink. We got other drinks that you'd like. Just take a seat and ask for something." I suggested.

    "If you got Sprite, then I'd be grateful." She asked as she sat down. I motioned for Kurogiri, who was currently cleaning a glass, to get her some. Kurogiri put a cup of sprite in front of her. She simply stared down at it.

    "It sucks doesn't it?" I said.

    "Huh?" She responded.

    "Being blamed and ridiculed for something you had no control over." I said.

    "And you would know how?" She asks.

    "Well Miss Ashido, most villains are made, not born." I said as her face  got a surprised look.

    "Oh, I'm sorry." She said, slightly trembling more thinking that I am mad at her.

    "Relax, I take no offense from you. Anyways let's change the subject for a bit. What is your opinion of men?" I asked. I already knew, but I wanted to hear her words.

    "Men? Well in truth, I think they are overly looked down on. I've seen many of them, family included, mistreated. It doesn't make sense to me as I believe they are just as capable as us. There is even one that I look up to more than anyone. He always helps and protects me. He's even cheered me on in public against all the boos Iwas getting at the festival." She responded.

    "Your brother, Hideaki, sounds like an incredible person." I said.

    "Yeah, he is. Wait, I never told you his name or who he was." I said skeptically.

    "Well I do make sure to research the people I speak with. Though you have every right to be skeptical of me. I promise you that I will not threaten or harm your brother in any way." I said as she calmed down a little.