USJ

Chapter 5
USJ
~Izuku POV~
    I stepped out of the portal. Beside me was Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and the secret weapon we have. Looking at my surroundings, I notice the students who were supposed to be here. I noticed two of the students that didn't look that strong. There was a chick covered in white armour and with the way she stood one could tell she was the prime and proper type that was very strict. Next was a girl I recognized, Momo Yaoyorozu, daughter of a famous hero family. After her, there was a girl who sorta looked like a punk rocker chick. Also there was an invisible girl who was just wearing gloves and shoes. Is she naked right now? Whatever, after her, I saw a spiky redhead girl that had the word 'MANLY' printed on her outfit. That was a little confusing, but I decided to move on. After that there was a girl wearing green that sorta resembled a frog. Also there was a girl whose outfit sorta resembles a pink astronaut. A girl in pink caught my attention as her outfit alone could tell me she was a very eccentric person. Then I saw both Katsuki and Shoka and believe me I wanted nothing more at that moment than to tear them to shreds. Then I saw her. The person I hated most in this world. The bitch that betrayed and tortured me. Izumi, I make this promise to you that that year will be one of nothing, but suffering for you.

    Eventually they saw me and my compatriots. The spiky redhead mistook us for fake villains. Her teacher, Eraserhead, corrected her and told them to get back as she rushed up. Brave, I will admit. I told the subordinates, I had under my command, to go and take care of her as it was best to take care of a hero like Eraserhead with big groups. She was a master at one on one combate. Still she seemed to be faring well.

    "Kurogiri, go spread out the children. The thugs we have gathered should be able to at least keep them busy. Hopefully, BitchMight will eventually show up." I said.

    "Yes, Master Ouroboros." She said. And teleported there. She won a battle against the pro hero 13 and started fighting the kids and sending them away. At one point she was even pinned by Katsuki, but got out of it. Sadly, the chick dressed in armour got away as it seemed that engines on her legs were not a part of her armour, but actually her quirk. Kurogiri quickly came back.

    "I apologize Master, but one got away." She said.

    "Alright, that just means that we are on a time crunch. Stay close to me and Shigaraki, as we are going to need you in case things so sideways and we need to escape." I said.

    "Yes, Master Ouroboros." She said and I sighed as the word 'Master' made me feel uncomfortable.

~Izumi POV~
    I was falling. I eventually hit water. My guess is that mist villain teleported me away. Looking at my surroundings, I noticed that several low class thug villains were in the water. They were rushing me and I was panicking. I could not breath and that was affecting my concentration. The villains were getting closer and one was about to take a bite out of me, but she was suddenly punched in the jaw. My savior then grabbed me and pulled me out of the water. We landed on a ship and I noticed that it was Tsui that saved me. I would be dead otherwise.

    "Thank you." I said.

    "Don't mention it, I was just lucky that I landed in a place full of water." She said.

    "Yeah, anyway we need a plan." I said.

    "I don't think they know our powers." She said.

    "Why would you think that?" I asked.

    "Because otherwise I wouldn't not have been sent into the zone that best suits me." She explained.

    "That makes sense. Any ideas for a plan?" I asked.

    "I think so." She said

    "Let's hear it." I said.

    "What if you use your electro telekinesis to put a strong electric current in the water. The resulting electrocution should be enough to knock out the villain. They look as though they all have quirks based around water, so they should be able to breath even if we knock them out. All I need to do is out speed them all and take us to dry land. Once we are on dry land you can electrocute them. Just wait till we are out or I will be fried." I explained.