Chapter 6 - The Wave is Here

Hey guys. Striker777 here with the next chapter of Naofumi of the Sharingan. Be sure to vote and comment, and do read the notes on the bottom, because something might tickle your fancy. But for now, onto the story.

———

One month.

That's how long had passed.

The wave was almost upon them, only 2 days out. At the current time, Naofumi was looking over all the medicinal herbs that he had placed in his Leaf Shield, which not only stored those herbs, but also increased their quality. Not only that, but by using his Small Medicine Shield, he was able too increase their quality further. That was how he was able to cure the cold Raphtalia apparently had. She tried to keep it from him to save money, but Rifana brought it up about her coughing in private, and he demanded she drink some medicine he made. Bitter as Sasuke's personality at the academy, but it did the job and Raphtalia was better and was at the optimal health.

And...

Well...

Naofumi was still wondering how the fuck they managed to grow up to be a bunch of late teens in a month.

Speaking of the not so little buggers...

Naofumi sighed once before switching to his Shinobi Shield, and sent a kunai in a seemingly random direction, only for it to impale itself onto a porcupine like creature that was charging at him and simultaneously running away from the trio of women chasing after it.

"Seriously, you three. I figured you could at least take care of that thing." said Naofumi nonchalantly, looking over to see the three women he had been training over the past month.

In the centre stood Raphtalia, certainly a lot taller now that she had matured, and not only in her height. She had developed a lot of muscle that replaced the twig that was once her body, now full of lean muscle that showed off her hard work. Naofumi looked down at her new clothes, the same as she had chosen when she met him a month ago, but now in a larger size, which would have to, once again, be changed over for some larger clothes to accomodate her ever growing height and body.

To her left stood Keel, who was still tomboyish (to which she complained about nonstop), but her... assets... were by far the most feminine out of the three, which she was proud to show off. She was brash, blunt, and not afraid to make a joke at someone's expense. Still wearing her usual outfit, including her mesh shirt that acted as her armour, white shirt, bandages over her chest, black pants and a blue sash, as well as her blue sandals and gauntlets. Naofumi compared her to a miniature version of a certain kunoichi back from the leaf village, not that he was complaining.

In the slightest.

And at the far right stood Rifana. She looked a hell of a lot better than when Naofumi first saw her. Her injuries under that bastard Idol had all cleared up, no infections thanks to Naofumi's medicine, and the scars were only noticeable if you were looking for them. They wouldn't go away though, never. She was stuck with them for life. She didn't seem to mind all that much though, since they lead her to a future with Raphtalia and Keel again. Now, she wore a mesh shirt under a white shirt that were cut at the shoulders to expose them and give greater flexibility, with a pink blouse and skirt. She originally wanted a dress, but it was too hard for her to move in, so she swapped it out for a skirt and some short pants. She was still very shy, but she had opened up a lot and was the 'mother' of the trio.

"We almost had him." said Keel. "But someone won't let us use our ninjutsu to make it 100 times easier. It's be over in seconds if we were allowed to."
"No way, you three need to remember that skills are crucial as well as ninjutsu." said Naofumi. "We need to keep up our appearance as just heroes as well as ninja."