Chapter 2 - The Raccoon and Wanui Genin

Hey guys. Striker777 here with the next chapter of Naofumi of the Sharingan. Be sure to vote and follow me for regular updates. Now, onto the story.

———

Naofumi looked down at the girl. Even at level 1, he knew she would be strong. All she needed was a little training.

He could sense it. She had a Kekkei Genkai, but what was it? She didn't seem to have a dojutsu, but she could be hiding it. He assumed one of the nature Kekkei Genkai, like the wood release of the first Hokage. But he had no way of knowing. He knew he had to have her.
"How much for this one?" he asked.
"She's sicks as a dog and not long for this world. I suggest something else." replied the slave trader.
"How much for this one?" he repeated.
"I'll cut you a deal. 30 silvers for her." offered the slave trader.
"Done." said Naofumi. The girl backed away in fear. "You have nothing to fear, young one. I will not hurt you." said Naofumi. This brought her no comfort, believing it to be a lie. The slave trader grabbed her, leading her away. Naofumi began to follow.
"R-Raphtalia." said a weak voice. Naofumi turned to another cage, seeing another demi-human. He couldn't tell what gender they were, like he could with the other one, Raphtalia, he imagined. This one had dog like appendixes, with dead blue eyes and white and dark grey hair. They had a weak body, and also a Kekkei Genkai Naofumi was familiar with.
'Wood style? She had the Kekkei Genkai of the first Hokage?' he thought. "Hey, how about this one as well?" asked Naofumi.
"Those two came as a pair. If you're interested, I'll do a deal, both for 50 silver."
"Perfect." said Naofumi. "I'll take them both then."

———

Naofumi soon realised that he hated getting slaves, only due to the face that they were in excruciating pain at the moment. "Is this really necessary?"
"Worry not, my boy, for the pain will subside soon. This is just a taste of what they will get if they disobey you. They should be use to it by now."
"What do you mean?" asked Naofumi.
"There previous owner, a man named Idol, loved his torture. You can expect the two of them to face night terrors."
"Huh, and tell me, did these ones scream for someone else when they were being taken away?" inquired Naofumi.
"Oh yes. But alas, he wanted one to keep, so I could do nothing."
"50 silver."
"Eh?"

"50 silver, for where I can find this guy." said Naofumi, looking down at him, his eyes changed to the sharingan.

"Very well, you can find him in the Rabier territory, but be warned, he is not one to be messed with."
"Thanks for that." said Naofumi, handing him a pouch with 102 silver.
After quickly counting the money, the man said "Sir, you gave me 102 silver."
"Those two are your commission, right?" asked Naofumi.
"Oh, you are good." said the slave trader. "I just know that you will become one of my best patrons. I can feel it now." said the man.

Naofumi also placed the remaining ink in the shield, unlocking another one.

{Requirements Met - Slave Master Shield I}
{+3 Defense}
{Equip Bonus - Slave Maturation Adjustment (small)}
{Required to Acquire Slave Master Shield II - 50mL Slave Ink}
{Required to Acquire Slave Master Shield III - 300mL Slave Ink}

"Now then, I need to know your names." said Naofumi. The wolf hugged the raccoon.
"I-I'm K-Keel, master, and t-this is Ra-Raphtalia."
"Alright then, Keel, Raphtalia. I want you to know, that this will be nothing like your last ownership. I will not torture you, I will not hurt you, I promise. I will be training you two to become ninja." The two looked on in fear. "I know you don't trust me right now, but I made a promise that I wouldn't, and a ninja never goes back on their promises. Because that's my Nindo, my Ninja way. Now, come along. The first thing to do is get you some clothes." said Naofumi, who stood up, holding his hand out to them with a warm smile. The two of them looked at each other, Keel reaching over and taking his hand, and Naofumi helped her up. He then helped up Raphtalia, and they made for the exit.