Chapter 14 - Naofumi's New Children

Hey guys, Striker777 here with the next chapter of my story. Be sure to vote and all that good stuff. Now, onto the story.

———

Naofumi was sitting on the seat of the cart, which they had gotten as a reward for saving Lute Village from the bitch Myne and Motoyasu. He remember Filo looking at the cart longingly, and Naofumi made the comment of her 'eye fucking that cart' when the village offered him a reward. Now, his genin would be able to move around the country with him without him constantly having to summon filolials from his contract.

Speaking of, he had secretly summoned Fitoria the night after they had the race around Lute Village, and she had brought the contract, so they made Filo sign it with her foot to signify Naofumi's ability to summon her in case of an emergency.

Naofumi had absolutely no idea how to make a summoning scroll for Dra, so he had to simply make do with only being able to summon Filo for now. Dra seemed happy enough as she was now, simply resting in the carriage, snoozing away. Naofumi thought that it would be a problem for Filo, but she was completely fine (physically anyway) with pulling Dra around.  It did, however, hurt her pride as a filolial, since she was pulling along a dragon like it was better than her.

It made Naofumi smirk, the mix between euphoric bliss from pulling the cart but absolute loathing from pulling along Dra. Filo was one funny bird, that was for sure. Naofumi chuckled lightly as she sent Dra another death glare before blissfully returning to her cart pulling.

"S-sorry Master Naofumi b-but... can we stop for a bit?" asked Raphtalia, looking like death could come for her and she'd open it with welcome arms. "Just for a second..."
"Sure." said Naofumi, ordering Filo to come to a halt. Raphtalia burst out of the back, followed closely by Rifana, as she began to lose her lunch. Naofumi sighed, and went behind to gather the sleeping bags and blankets.

Just an hour later, the sun had set, Rifana had a fire going, Keel was breaking firewood up with her bare hands and Raphtalia was lying in her sleeping bag and blanket, Naofumi feeding her medicine that he made. Naofumi made her finish every drop before he began rubbing her head affectionately. "You'll need to get used to traveling by cart." he said. "Or, you could always use the practice to increase your endurance and run alongside Filo."
"I-I'm sorry about this..." muttered Raphtalia. "To make you work after I rested all day."
"Don't even worry about it. You haven't seen Anko in the morning." said Naofumi.

Yeah, Anko was a real bitch in the morning. She needed her fix of dango and coffee to actually begin any work for that day, and if she didn't get it, there would be hell to pay. She also wasn't the most self aware when tired, as Naofumi recalled one time when he was 15, he had to physically jump on her to stop he going outside her house stark naked to get dango.

Good times...

Naofumi loved her all the same. She was always someone special to him.

Now he also had Raphtalia, Keel and Rifana in his life too, so he was surrounded by special people. It made him feel like he was back home, with Sasuke, Naruto, Pakura, Anko, Kakashi and Hiruzen.

Speak of the devil, Naofumi's shield gem began blinking. Hiruzen was trying to contact him.

"Hey, I'm going to talk to the Third Hokage. Raphtalia, keep resting, Keel, run up and down that tree without using your hands, and Rifana, keep trying to increase the size of the fire using your chakra." ordered Naofumi, moving off into the empty carriage to converse with the Hokage. He channeled his charka into his shield, watching as Hiruzen appeared inside of the gem. "Hey there Pervkage. How's Sa-"

"YOU ARE IN SO MUCH SHIT NAOFUMI!"

...

"Huh?"