🤗Almost Here/babyshower🤗

Its been a few months and I'm now 5 months pregnant.

Right now I'm laying my fatass in bed with a box of Cheez-It's laying on my big ass stomach. While everyone is decorationg Mattia's house for the babyshower that's In 3 hours. Meaning I have 1 hour to get my hair done by my mom, another hour to get dressed and another one to get my makeup done. Honestly I don't feel like fucking moving because I feel heavy asf but a job is a job.

Mattia walks in and he has no shirt on and has on grey sweatpants. He knows I get horny easily now that I'm pregnant.

Y: Bae
M:Hm
Y: Come here please. I wanna cuddle.
M: Um nooo you need to get up and get in the shower, get dressed, get your hair done, and your makeup.
Y: Pweaseeeee
M:......Fine

He walks over to me lays next to me with his hand over my stomach.

I start to push his hand down to my cooch

M: Babe...What are you doing
Y: Just getting help
M: Baby we have to get readyyyy.
Y: Please just for a lil bit
M: Fine.

He moved his head down to my cooch and started his magic.

20 min later...

Y: Thank you baby I love you.
M: Mhm you mean you love my dick and my tounge.
Y: Shut up and help me get in the shower.*laughes*

We both shower and get dressed in some comfy clothes.

Caption: I honestly hate getting up

MattiaPolibio: Awww my two babiesss
↪️ KairiC: Y'all not even ready for the baby shower
↪️MattiaPolibio: Anddddd Where are you
↪️KairiC: .........At home

User56787: You are so pretty. Happy tht @Mattiapolibio has flavur
↪️ Y/nPolibio: Gurl you aint the only one
↪️User56787: AHHHH SHE REPLIED

Load more comments

M: Babe your mom wants you to come down stairs so she can start on your hair.
Y: Alright.

1 hour later....

Hair/Makeup:

We did  the makeup while my mommy did my hair because we were only 1 hour away from the shower starting.

Outfit:

Mattia:

I walked out and saw Mattia putting on his chains.

Y:Damn daddy...Yo fine ass. Who are you impressing.
M: *laughes* Stawppp bae you making me blush.

I walked up to him and started rubbing on his dick.

Y: How about we just stay for a few minutes.

He grabs my hand and interlock (I think thats the word so yea)

M:*laughes* Babe we already had sex earlier. Two WE have to get to know the gender of this little one*rubbed belly* you horny *kiss* sexy *kiss* beautiful *kiss* pregnent *kiss*Baddie.
Y: .....*blushes*Bae stawp you fine ass nigga.
M: *laughes* c'mon they're arriving.

2 hours later...(bc i just don't know how a bbyshower goes. Like ik wht happens but im bein lazy)

Carli: Everyone....HELLO....Finally *everyone laughes* So we are here today to celebrate my sister. my bestie and her annoying ass boyfriend babyyy. Ok so right now we are going to get to the GENDER REVEAL. Ok so we will have the mystery baby parents come up here and have Mr.Polibio kick this soccor ball.

Me and Mattia stood there while Kairi came with the ball. He sat it down then Mattia kicked and It's a

🌸🌺🌸🌺🌸🌺🌺🌺💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 A GIRLLLLL

Y: AHHH OMG
M:YOOOOO OMGGGG

I can't believe we are gaving a girl like ahhhh.

A few hours later...

Everyone left I stayed at Mattias so we brung some of the bby clothes over to his house also. I wasn't feeling well which scared me.

Right now Im layin in Mattias bed while he's brushing his teeth.

Pj's:

I went to bed after doing my skin care ect

I sleep happy because I know we are going to be a great family and Mattia is always by my side.