Birthday pt2

After I got dressed I we walked outside and got in the Car and when I opened the car door I see McDonalds.

Y/n: Babe really*laughes*
M: Yeah you know you was hungry.
y/n: Shut up nigga

We drove to school but when I get there I see Cynthia.

y/n: Omg ughhhh god please don't let this hoe ruin my day
M: *laughes* Baby she isn't and I promise she isn't
y: Yea she better not or Im beating her ass and get suspended
M: Get you sexy ass out the car

We both laughed and go out the car. As Im walking I feel a hand on my ass squeezing it.

y: Really baby
M: What. You decided to wear a dress that tight KNOWING you have a*rubbing ass*Big fat jiggly ass. Like what else you want me to do just stare at it.
Y: *laughes* Boyyy get away from me.

We walk in and I meet eyes with Cynthia. As she looks at me I pull Mattia to me and kiss him as I rub on his dick.

M:*groans* Bae what are you doing we are in the middle of the hallway.
Y: Showing a hoe whats mine.

I look back at her and she walks away.

M: Really baby...Really. Like now I have a boner.

He said getting behind me pushing his boner up against my ass.

Y: I know and I promise I'll fix it later but right nowww we gotta go to class.

Skip to Lunch

As I'm walking Into the Cafe I see Cynthis bothering Mattia and the others. So I walk up to her and pull her shoulder to look at me.

y: Why do you think it's ok to fucking mess with people who don't like you nor fuck with you. Like are you that desperate to have friends let alone a boyfriend.
C: No bitch Im just trying to get back whats mine.
Y: Well to motherfucking bad. He doesn't want you AT ALL. Now If you excuse me I have a dick to sit on.

I went and sat on Mattia's lap and looked at her as she stormed off like a little bitch she is.

E: Damnnnnn OK we see you.
M:*whispers In ear* Im most definatly fucking you hard when we get to the house

When he said that my heart started beating fast asf. I got wet asf from he fine as voice. So I decieded to rub my ass on his dick.

M: Bae what are you doing
Y: Nothing...what are you doing.
M:*groans* Stop...
Y: Why it feels good.
M: Just wait, just wait.

Skip to the end of the day...

We all went home because we were tired and plus I didn't want a party so I just decided that I wanted to have a small dinner at buffilo Wild Wings for my birthday.

When we went home I changed into some different clothes until it was time to leave.

Outfit: